Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Man of the Match: Motherwell (Home, 26 Jan 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Man of the Match: Motherwell (Home, 26 Jan 2019)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match against Motherwell?

• Dieng
    • Kerr
    • Kusunga
    • Inniss
    • Ralph
    • Curran J
    • Woods
    • McGowan
    • Dales
    • Nelson
    • Curran
    • Deacon
    • Miller
    • Kallman

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Ralph wax cells take but I’ve given it to Dales who for a guy new to the team and the league made an impressive contribution - I’ve high hopes for our left side. - time to fix the other side now. 

I thought that Motherwell doubled up on him once they worked out that he was always going to cut inside on to his stronger right foot. When he cut in there was another guy inside waiting on him. He was less effective once they worked that out. Might be an idea to switch him and the right sided player once in a while to keep teams guessing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I thought that Motherwell doubled up on him once they worked out that he was always going to cut inside on to his strong right foot. When he cut in there was another guy inside waiting on him. He was less effective once they worked that out. Might be an idea to switch him and the right sided player once in a while to keep teams guessing.

Would help getting your signing target in the team too! 

7 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Would help getting your signing target in the team too! 

I'm not sure how signing Lee Wallace will stop teams doubling up on Dale's mate. We've just got to mix things up to keep teams on the back foot. Dale's was good but is pretty predictable. Motherwell sussed him out in around an hour and pretty much nullified his threat after that. 

13 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Went for Ralph but if I had to call it after half an hour Woods might have nicked it. We only had a couple of 'iffy' performances I thought and that's going to happen but overall I thought the guys did well today, probably deserved a point from today.

Thought Woods was good too. Most deserved praise though. There were maybe 4 (3 if Jesse is out) who I'd consider replacing in midweek. At least now we've got pretty solid options in reserve. 

Adblock Detected