Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Match Aftermath: QOS 3 - 0 Dundee

Rate this topic

Dundee are thumped out the Scottish by Queen of the South. Dobbie completes another hat-trick tonight and sends QOS through to play Aberdeen in the next round.

QOS 3 - 0 Dundee

• Confused 1

Saw that coming.

• Like 2

Lets not make any excuses

An absolute embaressing result..

Manager and players need to have a long hard look in the mirror...

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

That performance was so bad absolutely disgraceful 

Disappointed in O'Dea. You expect your playmaker to be bossing things in the middle against that level of opposition.

• Funny 2

Dobbie 4 - 1 Dundee.

Utterly shameful .

7 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Dundee are thumped out the Scottish by Queen of the South. Ex-Dee Dobbie completes another hat-trick tonight and sends QOS through to play Aberdeen in the next round.

QOS 3 - 0 Dundee

Ex-Dee?.🤔

Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Ex-Dee?.🤔

I just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention ;)

• Funny 1

After the influx of new signing's, the higher tempo and workrate of our team and the fantastic Hearts result I was pretty damn optimistic regarding our survival chances. A week has passed and that optimism had turned to disappointment and dismay.

One hell of a 48hrs coming up now for JM & JN to rescue a dismal season. Rabbits out of hats are needed ASAP.

• Star Post 1

3 centre backs. 5 defenders. 1 centre midfielder. Starting a boy who can only last 45 mins. What the fk even was that. Lucky it wasn't 4 or 5 too.

Fantastic win and performance last Wednesday. Good performance on Saturday. Struggle to field a team Tuesday despite signing 300 boys since 2014. You couldn't make it up.

The bi annual lower league cup exit.

The Dundee FC way.

Seek..another season without a worthwhile attempt at winning a cup...see on various sites some Dundee fans seem to think tonight was acceptable as we can now concentrate on the league ....I say shove that sh*t up your erse...I'd take a Scottish cup win over relegation every day of the week.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

3 centre backs. 5 defenders. 1 centre midfielder. Starting a boy who can only last 45 mins. What the fk even was that. Lucky it wasn't 4 or 5 too.

Fantastic win and performance last Wednesday. Good performance on Saturday. Struggle to field a team Tuesday despite signing 300 boys since 2014. You couldn't make it up.

The bi annual lower league cup exit.

The Dundee FC way.

Not quite a Craig Levein 4-6-0 but still a shocker of a formation............ whatever it was.

• Like 1

It will be a lot different on Saturday. 

We've seen the last of Inniss for a start. Two gifts didn't help either. Anyone know why players pass back rather than hoof the ball to f**k?

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention ;)

If the players don't, why should we? :rolleyes:

• Funny 1

Deacon and Inniss added to the scrapheap? At least we can send Inniss back and quit paying him

Team selection has me still scratching my head, and the bench selection (or non-selection) was disgraceful.

• Like 4

As an alleged professional footballer they should be able to pass the ball back on a flat AstroTurf surface, first team players under PH , NM are current being exposed for what they are. I think we will see a difference performance this weekend because almost  half of that team tonight will not start. 

5 minutes ago, Blueboy said:

It will be a lot different on Saturday. 

We've seen the last of Inniss for a start. Two gifts didn't help either. Anyone know why players pass back rather than hoof the ball to f**k?

What makes you think Saturday will be different? This type of result has been the norm over the last 12 months.

still three signings short of 11th place.

Worst bit for me is the lack of passion from me tonight.

Expected us to get beat tonight. Was surprised we didn't get beat against them at Dens.  

100 percent used to getting knocked out the cup one to two times a season from lower league opposition.

No rage whatsoever. Sitting here almost laughing at how Dundee FC tonight was.

Genuinely think we are a club like no other. 

1 step forward 2 steps back for 30 year.

Mental football club.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigG said:

What makes you think Saturday will be different? This type of result has been the norm over the last 12 months.

still three signings short of 11th place.

Of course it will. We have other players ready to strengthen the team now, but if you prefer to wallow in misery, don't let me stop you. I just won't be joining you.

Not remotely bothered we're out of the cup, but of course 3-0 doesn't look good. Was just getting used to 2-0 too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueboy said:

Of course it will. We have other players ready to strengthen the team now, but if you prefer to wallow in misery, don't let me stop you. I just won't be joining you.

Not remotely bothered we're out of the cup, but of course 3-0 doesn't look good. Was just getting used to 2-0 too. 

Can you please enlighten me of these players who will strengthen the team come Saturday? And where have these players been the past 12 months?

BigG, if you play the same players that have not delivered and out of position like we did tonight why would we expect the results to be different. Saturday should see Dales, Nelson, Woods with an intro for Hadenius and Horsfield with O’Dea back into the CH slot instead of Innes. Hopefully a couple of signing before the window closes will add strength to the bench.