Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: QOS 3 - 0 Dundee

TheDarkBlues

ย 

4 minutes ago, Gedee said:

I'm trying to convince myself friend that your final comments above give me hope ... But after tonight, I am having a hard job convincing myself :tears:

Gedee hopefully my comments in my post #25 will provide some logic to my reasoning, outside of that I am looking for Devine intervention.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™.ย 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Was it heck, it was down to the manager and his team selection and players who didn't give enough on the pitch.

Tim Keyes and Nelms have backed their man by allowing him to dip into the transfer market and bring in fresh faces.

Hi TDB,

ย If there had monthly board of directors meetings NM would have been sacked a lot sooner than he was plus the directors would have questioned NM signing a load of dross.ย 

In my opinion Tim Keyes who is supposed to be the Chairman of Dundee Football Club Limited must take a more โ€˜hands on roleโ€™ and try to getย things sorted behind the scenes at Dens even if it means playing players who Jim McIntyre does not fancy.ย 

If we carry on like this we will be relegated at the end of this season.ย 

John Nelms should be put in charge of the new stadium development and Keyes should bring in a Chief Executive who has experience of running a professional football club.ย 

Just now, Huggs66 said:

ย 

Gedee hopefully my comments in my post #25 will provide some logic to my reasoning, outside of that I am looking for Devine intervention.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™.ย 

Aye Huggs'...You saved up that surprise bit aboot "Divine Intervention" tae the very last ... Noo that puts a new slant on it ... I'm feeling better again:chaplin:

3 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Ach, by Saturday night we will have forgotten all about this result and bask in the glorious win over Hamilton which will move us into 10th spot....

But I also believe in pink clouds, unicorns and little pixes which live under the bushes in my back garden!

DDYB!! Tenth here we come!

Two of our three league wins have come against Hamilton. Two of our three clean sheets have come against Hamilton. It would be quite fitting if we finally found ourselves in 10th place after beating Accies.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Was it heck, it was down to the manager and his team selection and players who didn't give enough on the pitch.

Tim Keyes and Nelms have backed their man by allowing him to dip into the transfer market and bring in fresh faces.

To be fair to Islay our problems lie a lot further back than JM's team selection. Whilst the lack of board meetings didn't directly affect tonight's result there rarity and other non communications has led us down today's path. Hiring manager and backing them to the hilt, for me, is part of the problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

Hi TDB,

ย If there had monthly board of directors meetings NM would have been sacked a lot sooner than he was plus the directors would have questioned NM signing a load of dross.ย 

In my opinion Tim Keyes who is supposed to be the Chairman of Dundee Football Club Limited must take a more โ€˜hands on roleโ€™ and try to getย things sorted behind the scenes at Dens even if it means playing players who Jim McIntyre does not fancy.ย 

If we carry on like this we will be relegated at the end of this season.ย 

John Nelms should be put in charge of the new stadium development and Keyes should bring in a Chief Executive who has experience of running a professional football club.ย 

I'd like to know who was responsible for the terms of Kerr Waddell's loan deal with Morton, which according to the press, we cannot recall the player "due to the terms of the agreement". What complete clown signs off a deal like that? We could fair do with Kerr's aggression and passion right now, and he certainly could haveย helped withย a certain selection issue tonight!ย 

• Like 2

Adblock Detected