Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

Website Fixes: Monday 4th Feb 2019

Rate this topic

The site will be down after 9pm on Monday for some crucial fixes to our software and forum.

The forum will be down for just over an hour or two while these updates are in progress.

........ what could possibly go wrong......... :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=8677192

2 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

........ what could possibly go wrong......... :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=8677192

Your account could mysteriously disappear into a massive black hole and never been seen again? One can only pray..... that doesn't happen ;)

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Your account could mysteriously disappear into a massive black hole and never been seen again? One can only pray..... that doesn't happen ;)

I'll sneak back on as 'Rivers of pish'. :lol2:

1 minute ago, Chomp my root said:

I'll sneak back on as 'Rivers of pish'. :lol2:

I would have to hand that over to Scott then..... 😋

• Funny 1

On 02/02/2019 at 22:24, TheDarkBlues said:

The site will be down after 9pm on Monday for some crucial fixes to our software and forum.

The forum will be down for just over an hour or two while these updates are in progress.

The good news is that the forum is back up and running as it should be, and the even better news is that Chomp can stop sweating over how long the forum will be down.

I have cancelled the down time tonight as I don't feel that this is required now.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

The good news is that the forum is back up and running as it should be, and the even better news is that Chomp can stop sweating over how long the forum will be down.

I have cancelled the down time tonight as I don't feel that this is required now.

Was it arranged John you were gonna tackle the forum problem updates yourself ?

Or had you & Scott made the Decision ... To just make a mess o' it together:chaplin:

• Funny 2

19 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Was it arranged John you were gonna tackle the forum problem updates yourself ?

Or had you & Scott made the Decision ... To just make a mess o' it together:chaplin:

This was issues with programming and software which was needing fixed, but I was able to do this in the background without closing the forum down.

I know, when Scott gets involved the preverbal 'shit normally hits the fan', hence the reason why I try and keep him away from 'that' side of the forum. ;)

• Like 1

I seem to be getting the blame of an awful lot around here and I ain't even done nuffin 🤣

• Funny 2

7 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This was issues with programming and software which was needing fixed, but I was able to do this in the background without closing the forum down.

I know, when Scott gets involved the preverbal 'sh*t normally hits the fan', hence the reason why I try and keep him away from 'that' side of the forum. ;)

Quite right John ... Eh aye thought he wid be a bit o' a loose cannon , if left on his own in front o' a computer :wacko:

• Funny 2

Just now, Scottswiss said:

I seem to be getting the blame of an awful lot around here and I ain't even done nuffin 🤣

Dinnae you be worrying Scott ...

You can aye rest assured you've got me covering your back against that daft (interfring) trouble-making brother o' yours :wacko:

• Star Post 1

Jings, I think this is getting very serious ....:excited:

EH'M RUNNING OOT O' FOWK TAE UPSET/INSULT:chaplin:

(Thanks for the "likes" ... And for haein a sense o' humour) :wub:

We send people we dinnae like to Dundee Mad, Gedee... as well as BCram and Islay just to keep an eye on things... I think you're safe here :D

• Funny 1

27 minutes ago, Scottswiss said:

We send people we dinnae like to Dundee Mad, Gedee... as well as BCram and Islay just to keep an eye on things... I think you're safe here :D

"Sooky-up-Time"

Got that Warm Feeling

:wub:  John & Scott  :wub:

• Funny 1

On 04/02/2019 at 19:40, Scottswiss said:

We send people we dinnae like to Dundee Mad, Gedee... as well as BCram and Islay just to keep an eye on things... I think you're safe here

Cannae mak up meh mind Scott, if that means they send you feedback on a weekly basis ...

Or just wait until the 12 month passes ...When they have accumulated, half a dozen posts:chaplin:

Peace & Love Brothers & Sisters, to DFC users on ALL DFC Forums.

It's all just a bit o' harmless love & fun ... Mind TDBF is the Best ;)

• Funny 1