Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
Cobra

Dundee V Kilmarnock

Rate this topic

Dundee v Kilmarnock  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Killie?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

1 minute ago, Blueboy said:

Why has Nelson been benched though?

It's been suggested already but I think he's been feeling the effects of his head knock against Motherwell. He looked pretty dazed on the touchline after it then hardly kicked a ball before missing a sitter on the stroke of h/t. I think it's precautionary. It used to be the rule that you missed the game the following week if you'd been taken off with concussion. Probably not taking any chances.

15 hours ago, BigG said:

Hopefully Nelson will start, would play O'Dea instead of Kusunga.

I think O'Dea will be struggling. He looked like he took a pretty nasty injury and in all honesty, he looked pretty unfit during the game before that anyway. Just guessing but don't think we'll see him fit for this one.

4 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

It's been suggested already but I think he's been feeling the effects of his head knock against Motherwell. He looked pretty dazed on the touchline after it then hardly kicked a ball before missing a sitter on the stroke of h/t. I think it's precautionary. It used to be the rule that you missed the game the following week if you'd been taken off with concussion. Probably not taking any chances.

OK, thanks. Just our luck, if he was in a daze when missing the sitter.

4 hours ago, Blueboy said:

OK, thanks. Just our luck, if he was in a daze when missing the sitter.

I think there's a good chance he was. He was running at the Well defence and thundering into tackles but completely fell out of things after the knock. It's possible it could be tactical but I think he's looked our most likely attacker plus he'd scored a good goal away at Hearts and then kept his place. I don't think he did much wrong against Motherwell to be left out for two games.

3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think there's a good chance he was. He was running at the Well defence and thundering into tackles but completely fell out of things after the knock. It's possible it could be tactical but I think he's looked our most likely attacker plus he'd scored a good goal away at Hearts and then kept his place. I don't think he did much wrong against Motherwell to be left out for two games.

Is it not because of the surface he was playing on and he is just back from injury before we signed him.

Clarke went on a massive rant about referees today and stated there was a media witch hunt against Jones after his dive at Dens.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them get the decisions again on Wednesday after these comments. 

All psychological mind games as his team battle it out near the top.

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Clarke went on a massive rant about referees today and stated there was a media witch hunt against Jones after his dive at Dens.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them get the decisions again on Wednesday after these comments. 

All psychological mind games as his team battle it out near the top.

I think he was right in what he said. scottish referees are a joke .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dundeefc93 said:

Scottish referees are no different to any other referees around the world. What is a joke is the massive witch hunt going on right now against them. They will make mistakes, just like everyone else does in every walk of life. By all means scrutinise the glaringly obvious ones, the ones open for debate should be exactly that - open for debate. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Scottish referees are no different to any other referees around the world. What is a joke is the massive witch hunt going on right now against them. They will make mistakes, just like everyone else does in every walk of life. By all means scrutinise the glaringly obvious ones, the ones open for debate should be exactly that - open for debate. 

Scottish referees or old firm referees are bias and a joke my opinion you can't make that many mistakes every week like they do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dundeefc93 said:

They are terrible but he's wrong regarding Jones and the rant is mind games to get future decisions as he felt robbed on Friday and Rangers apparently got a pile on Saturday.

Really wouldn't be surprised to see us on the wrong end of big decisions on Wednesday. Again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

They are terrible but he's wrong regarding Jones and the rant is mind games to get future decisions as he felt robbed on Friday and Rangers apparently got a pile on Saturday.

Really wouldn't be surprised to see us on the wrong end of big decisions on Wednesday. Again.

The same would not surprise me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Whilst I agree with you we really can't get caught up in this. Dodgy decisions are part and parcel and it would be the easiest thing in the world for our players to feel sorry for themselves and hide behind hard luck stories. We need to make sure we don't make any daft decisions and concentrate on our own game rather what might be in Kilmarnock's.

I'm with the "don't know how to call this" brigade. New team, slightly more bonded.. Going for a draw. wouldn't be a tragic result. But hoping for a win, of course.. c'mon the dee.. 

• Like 1

To be honest, after beating Hearts, losing to QoS and drawing with Hamilton, how the hell is anyone supposed to reasonably predict this crap?!

• Funny 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scottswiss said:

I'm with the "don't know how to call this" brigade. New team, slightly more bonded.. Going for a draw. wouldn't be a tragic result. But hoping for a win, of course.. c'mon the dee.. 

How I feel, no idea what we'll get against a very strong Killie. I can give a logical reason for a win, lose and draw but I might as well toss some chicken bones for inspiration, I'll not be putting any money on it.

Negativity will cost us the game and Macintyre will be talking about the great football we played and how unlucky we were to lose. He will also confess his regrets at sending Innis back to Palace because if he had kept him we would not have lost the first goal. He admits that at this point he is pleading with Karl and Elton to change there minds about leaving because his squad I'd too thin.

• Confused 1
  • Funny 4

8 minutes ago, Iain T Campbell said:

Negativity will cost us the game and Macintyre will be talking about the great football we played and how unlucky we were to lose. He will also confess his regrets at sending Innis back to Palace because if he had kept him we would not have lost the first goal. He admits that at this point he is pleading with Karl and Elton to change there minds about leaving because his squad I'd too thin.

:popcorn:  

• Funny 1

11 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

:popcorn:  

We're a broad church I guess.

1 hour ago, Iain T Campbell said:

I talk to the trees....

.....but they don't listen to me.

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Iain T Campbell said:

Wind up merchant.

Can't believe I entertained it as genuine for so long.

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16
  • Funny 1
  • Like 1
  • Star Post 3

36 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

I talk to the trees....

.....but they don't listen to me.

Not a fan of musicals as a rule but I love a bit of big Lee and Clint wailing.

Just now, Chomp my root said:

Not a fan of musicals as a rule but I love a bit of big Lee and Clint wailing.

It's so gloriously bad that it's gloriously wonderful! 

Just now, Barkblue said:

It's so gloriously bad that it's gloriously wonderful! 

I genuinely like it and wee Jeanie is a stone cold fox in it too. 

30 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

I genuinely like it and wee Jeanie is a stone cold fox in it too. 

As do I and yes indeedy! 

• Like 1

I’d go 4-3-3

Dieng

Horsfield MacGowan ODea Ralph

. Hadenius Woods O’Sullivan

Nelson Curran Wright

We need to have a go against Killie. The fans will get onside if we attack. JM has the players he wants to win games now as opposed to not trusting many of the players now gone.

3-1 to the Dark Blues.

NURSE !!!!!!!!!

• Funny 1

F218a9101f54024e41132403ab279820