Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Kilmarnock

Cobra

Dundee v Kilmarnock  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Killie?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

15 hours ago, Scottswiss said:

To be honest, after beating Hearts, losing to QoS and drawing with Hamilton, how the hell is anyone supposed to reasonably predict this crap?!

Sorry Scott as much as I respect you, your final comment in post above, has put me in a very difficult position...

It is probably better I get straight to the point ... From today, you are no longer a Member of the Happy Clappy Club

(Update on numbers of HCC membership) .... Up until this morning the numbers were ONE (me)

However I did a "Recruiting Drive" around the Ward where I'm presently resided, in the Secure-Unit.

Managed to add another six members. All six signatures I did myself, as the new members were

heavily tranquilised, in straight jackets & sadly had poor writing skills...No easy being a DFC fan :wacko:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
15 hours ago, Chomp my root said:

How I feel, no idea what we'll get against a very strong Killie. I can give a logical reason for a win, lose and draw but I might as well toss some chicken bones for inspiration, I'll not be putting any money on it.

Chomp I have been checking the "odds-prices" over the past few days.

There has been NO market movement. Suspected you were holding back.

Are we still talking stakes aroond the 50p mark:chaplin:

1 hour ago, Chomp my root said:

You can get ointment for that. :lol:

Behind that facade of madness chomp, I still believe there lays an Educated Man...But are you mixing with the right people?

Never been quite the same since we met John .... And he had a strange effect on me :wub:

(For the record I've never met Chomp Or John) But in a way, I see that as a blessing :wacko:

13 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Behind that facade of madness chomp, I still believe there lays an Educated Man...But are you mixing with the right people?

Never been quite the same since we met John .... And he had a strange effect on me :wub:

(For the record I've never met Chomp Or John) But in a way, I see that as a blessing :wacko:

Its definitely a blessing Gedee, I've come over a little queer since meeting John.... :rolleyes:

• Funny 2

56 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Gents

From the game at the weekend, a lot of posts re why Miller wasn't in the team and his previous record against Hamilton, interesting to see the votes above and where Miller sits now ? I for one think he has a lot to offer and would like to see him alongside Admiral Nelson, the pace and direct approach of the Admiral with the Guile of the old Fox is something I think might cause problems for teams and open chances for the midfield as well.

Every game is important to us, however need to pick our battles.

If we are honest, not sure we would be dreaming of taking anything from Killie last month is this an opportunity to have a pop and see what happens, another opportunity to see what's in the bag ahead of the Livie game this weekend.

Thoughts !!!!!!!!!

Another Good Post Huggs ... I'm no gonna go through it all point by point, because in honesty, you've said it better than me.

But on the bit highlighted...I think that's important. IMO JM, is picking the right players (in his mind anyway) for specific job.

Some Fitba Players (imo) can be delicate sensitive beings, But I think JM is selling the idea, that there's no guarantee a player

will be assured a place in the team every week. I think he likes the idea of building up a "Solid Squad"  (within budget) whereby

each has a place to play. And he will select from the squad the right players depending on the opposition (jist an opinion...):chaplin:

23 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Its definitely a blessing Gedee, I've come over a little queer since meeting John.... :rolleyes:

That Puir Man John .... He fairly get's it in the back fae  baith o' us :jawdrop:

(And dinnae you dare respond tae that comment) Gie the man a break.

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

Gents

From the game at the weekend, a lot of posts re why Miller wasn't in the team and his previous record against Hamilton, interesting to see the votes above and where Miller sits now ? I for one think he has a lot to offer and would like to see him alongside Admiral Nelson, the pace and direct approach of the Admiral with the Guile of the old Fox is something I think might cause problems for teams and open chances for the midfield as well.

Every game is important to us, however need to pick our battles.

If we are honest, not sure we would be dreaming of taking anything from Killie last month is this an opportunity to have a pop and see what happens, another opportunity to see what's in the bag ahead of the Livie game this weekend.

Thoughts !!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more, we have to have at least one of Nelson or Miller on the pitch to start if not both. However for what's it's worth I talked to a County supporting mate, and he told me that JM is loyal to a fault and that the only way Woods and Curran won't be lining up as starters is if they are injured. They simply will not be dropped. 

With that being the case then logic dictates that Miller and Nelson will probably rarely be on the pitch at the same time except maybe late on in games. JM has imo already rubbed Kenny the wrong way, and I'm just hoping that the only reason we haven't seen Nelson start in the last twa games is because of the head knock he took against 'Well. 

I'm hoping my County mate is wrong because I agree with you.

33 minutes ago, Stampguy said:

However for what's it's worth I talked to a County supporting mate, and he told me that JM is loyal to a fault and that the only way Woods and Curran won't be lining up as starters is if they are injured. They simply will not be dropped. 

To be fair to JM reports had Woods as one of our top men on Saturday (the Tully had him as our MOM) and fans at the game reckoned that the ball just didn't stick up top after Curran went off and we began to sit deeper.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected