Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Kilmarnock

Cobra

Dundee v Kilmarnock  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Killie?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Looks like I'm gonna miss this game due to working nightshift. It's really not cost effective buying a ST when you're a shift worker and when you don't know your shifts when the tickets go on sale. 7th home league game I've had to miss this season.🙄

Same for me with working down south.. Any midweek games are usually a non starter for me. 

Making a few diary readjustments tomorrow though..

Hopefully i’ll get a clear road 😉

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c59ed625a686a436b

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Looks like I'm gonna miss this game due to working nightshift. It's really not cost effective buying a ST when you're a shift worker and when you don't know your shifts when the tickets go on sale. 7th home league game I've had to miss this season.🙄

Agreed to take the kids to see Bastille tomorrow night (I like them too to be fair) and can't back out now (that one is probably my fault, as the fixtures were probably out by the time we bought the tickets) but what with having to investigate the job market for the first time, I'm looking at the shifts and hours etc of stuff I'm interested in and wondering if a ST might just be flushing money down the loo. 

3 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Good man, its one thing practising out the back garden booooo-ing but it doesn't keep you match fit. I salute your dedication.

Yeah, whether it's BOOOOOOOOING the bus queue for not holding their shape, or telling the lollipop guy that he's a shocking disgrace to the shirt, nothing prepares you for when the real ball comes out. Bastille won't know what hit 'em! 

• Funny 2

Adblock Detected