Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McCann Feels Guilty for the Players Who Lost Their Jobs.

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
17 hours ago, BCram said:

Sorry, disagree with the way you are criticising NM. It didn't work out, he tried his best and I think we don't need to be rude about his efforts as our manager. Just my opinion.

Well my opinion he is  fukn nugget and one of the worse managers ive seen.

• Like 2

All the players that NMc signed would have been financially paid off, some of the players won the lottery when handed 2 year deals by NMc given their quality!

Think its worth while starting a thread monitoring the progress or decline of these players. My guess would be most will play 3rd division football.

5 minutes ago, BigG said:

All the players that NMc signed would have been financially paid off, some of the players won the lottery when handed 2 year deals by NMc given their quality!

Think its worth while starting a thread monitoring the progress or decline of these players. My guess would be most will play 3rd division football.

If lucky and thats a bonus cause they would'nt get in a good junior side here.

50 minutes ago, Dundeefc93 said:

If lucky and thats a bonus cause they would'nt get in a good junior side here.

Aye, grrrr, Juniors is too good for them.... grrrr

Who cares, we move on, its not the first time we've had players that the fanbase haven't felt the love for. Most of NM's signings won't go down as great signings and the BOD have financed them moving on, I'm guessing that was an unexpected expense for them. We've a new broom now so lets see what we get rather than working ourselves up over how crap the previous lot were, it ain't healthy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomp my root said:

Aye, grrrr, Juniors is too good for them.... grrrr

Who cares, we move on, its not the first time we've had players that the fanbase haven't felt the love for. Most of NM's signings won't go down as great signings and the BOD have financed them moving on, I'm guessing that was an unexpected expense for them. We've a new broom now so lets see what we get rather than working ourselves up over how crap the previous lot were, it ain't healthy.

Never get worked up mate just been payed off.

Adblock Detected