Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nelson

blueboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Interesting to hear him talking about his link up with Curran. He said he usually does all the running about but Curran is taking that load off him and giving him plenty of advice. 

I reckon half his energy  is nervous energy and he can only get better with more experience . 

Hemmings took a while to settle with us, Nelson has hit the ground running. He looks tremendous so far. A defenders nightmare.

If he continues to get better, which he surely will, his stay with us will, unfortunately, be fleeting.

How JM managed to land him is incredible. A brilliant signing.

A player who makes you want to go and watch us!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 8utters said:

Hemmings took a while to settle with us, Nelson has hit the ground running. He looks tremendous so far. A defenders nightmare.

If he continues to get better, which he surely will, his stay with us will, unfortunately, be fleeting.

How JM managed to land him is incredible. A brilliant signing.

A player who makes you want to go and watch us!!

Your right there, he won't be with us for long. Some player

19 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I wasn't there last night but I'd like to ask that folk try and calm down a bit regarding Nelson. Yes, he's hit the ground running and he should be praised but heaping pressure on him and equating him to Kane Hemmings will do nobody any favours right now. 

I understand what you are saying and it would be unfair to burden the lad with shoes to fill, but I will give him his due and say that he is a 'real' striker compared to what we have had since Hemmings left the club.

The lad took his chances even though it looked like he fluffed his chances and it is good to see a striker actually score goals from open play rather than penalties. I also like the way he never gave the defenders a minutes peace and came back to get the ball when we were defending.

The boy looks a real find, and as other have said, we will not keep long if he keeps playing the way he did last night (Even though one swallow a summer does not make).

I don't know if he has a stamina problem or a bit of an injury, but his playing time is a bit erratic. Although playing well he was removed after an hour against Hearts and Motherwell, got last 15 at QoS and taken off quite early last night. Amazingly he didn't play at all at Hamilton. He's been playing and scoring for Darlington on loan so shouldn't be fatigue. 

Adblock Detected