Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
J Waddington

Looking for a Matchday Programme

Rate this topic

Hey. Seems a little odd for an Inverness fan to be posting in a Dundee forum, but literally, this is a last ditch attempt. I have looked literally everywhere for one specific programme, and nobody on the ICTFC Forum has one, and Ebay doesn't have it either. So I came here, cos hell, maybe you might have one?

I've been looking for ages for an Inverness vs Dundee programme from 1 May 2010, which was the last day of the 09/10 season in the First Division. As mentioned beforehand, I have not found one anywhere on Ebay or the ICTFC forums, despite putting out a similar request for the same programme. So if you do have one, please send me a PM.

Cheers :)

23 minutes ago, J Waddington said:

Hey. Seems a little odd for an Inverness fan to be posting in a Dundee forum, but literally, this is a last ditch attempt. I have looked literally everywhere for one specific programme, and nobody on the ICTFC Forum has one, and Ebay doesn't have it either. So I came here, cos hell, maybe you might have one?

I've been looking for ages for an Inverness vs Dundee programme from 1 May 2010, which was the last day of the 09/10 season in the First Division. As mentioned beforehand, I have not found one anywhere on Ebay or the ICTFC forums, despite putting out a similar request for the same programme. So if you do have one, please send me a PM.

Cheers :)

Welcome to the the dark blues. :)

I hope one of us can help you help and find the programme which you are looking for.

All the best for the rest of the season.

I'm due to take some stuff up the loft so I'll have a look, can't guarantee that I have it but if I do, its yours.

Welcome to the forum and good luck mate.

• Like 1

Sorry mate, couldn't find a single programme from an ICT game, to be fair it was a good 'all day' away game. I'll put a link on the more 'popular' bits on here, maybe someone else can help.

Is this the game where ICT were presented with the First Division trophy? If so there appears to be two on ebay

2 hours ago, DSA said:

Is this the game where ICT were presented with the First Division trophy? If so there appears to be two on ebay

Yeah. So far I've only found one, and they're asking for £50 for it...