Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TDB Staff

NEWS: Dundee superfan from Hong Kong racks up 36,000 miles to see his team fail to win a SINGLE GAME at home this season

1 hour ago, Dblair said:

Not me Dblair (I'm now in the Philippines having moved from Hong Kong in 2015)  - but I know who it is.  Fair play to him travelling all that distance regardless of the results! 

30 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

Not me Dblair (I'm now in the Philippines having moved from Hong Kong in 2015)  - but I know who it is.  Fair play to him travelling all that distance regardless of the results! 

Ah so you did, my memory is like.....well.....what are we talking about again? 🙈

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Dblair said:

Ah so you did, my memory is like.....well.....what are we talking about again? 🙈

Hello Dblair .... Just make the assumption, that the topic is awe aboot ... "Long-johns, Tomatoes, Happy Clappy Club" :wacko:

Because if we're no' already talking aboot it, that Loose-Minded, Havering Auld Git, will soon be here, bletherin aboot them :bye: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Hello Dblair .... Just make the assumption, that the topic is awe aboot ... "Long-johns, Tomatoes, Happy Clappy Club" :wacko:

Because if we're no' already talking aboot it, that Loose-Minded, Havering Auld Git, will soon be here, bletherin aboot them :bye: 

You boys brighten up a dull day.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gedee said:

No sure I ken who your on about G. There’s  havering and there’s havering. And imo your no a haver 😉

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Christ, must be a pretty dull day mate! You offshore!? 

1 hour ago, Dblair said:

Who are you - and,  more importantly, who am i? 😁

• Funny 2

34 minutes ago, Dblair said:

Christ, must be a pretty dull day mate! You offshore!? 

Dblair, yep offshore and a typical Monday. 🙈

• Sad 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

It infuriates some mind freend ...

But a Wee Bit Daftness goes a Long Way :wacko:

Every thing in life disnae have to be serious.

(Especially Oorselves)...Why try and fight it?

Sometimes better to gie & go wi the flow :wub:

2 hours ago, Dblair said:

No sure I ken who your on about G. There’s  havering and there’s havering. And imo your no a haver 😉

It's awe weel you saying that my guid freend .... It's no you that has to listen tae the voices in meh heid :excited:

"NURSE MORE PILLS PLEASE":chaplin:

2 hours ago, Gedee said:

It infuriates some mind freend ...

But a Wee Bit Daftness goes a Long Way :wacko:

Every thing in life disnae have to be serious.

(Especially Oorselves)...Why try and fight it?

Sometimes better to gie & go wi the flow :wub:

Gents, been a member since late 2017, never / hardly used it with exception to the last couple of weeks, didn't realise whit eh was missing. Great tae see loads of ma home toon twang and the banter between you boys is first class, unfortunately offshore  until early next week then away to Oz to see family, cannae get to a gem untul early April, but would like tae meet a couple of you to put a face to the name. I will be keeping in touch and wull send pictures of the famous DFC shirt as it visits Melbourne and other places up the east coast. 😉  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Gents, been a member since late 2017, never / hardly used it with exception to the last couple of weeks, didn't realise whit eh was missing. Great tae see loads of ma home toon twang and the banter between you boys is first class, unfortunately offshore  until early next week then away to Oz to see family, cannae get to a gem untul early April, but would like tae meet a couple of you to put a face to the name. I will be keeping in touch and wull send pictures of the famous DFC shirt as it visits Melbourne and other places up the east coast. 😉  

Good to see you getting back into the swing o' things Huggs' after your long absence .... Your own regular posts, show you've got plenty to offer :happyyes:

I'm a bit too auld to be "techy kind" or tae ken too much aboot forums. But I'm pretty certain that it's the consistent posts that are life-blood to the forum.

All the constant, steady posters on here definitely give me personally, a lift, & add a bit sparkle & bounce to my day. And your post are a big part of that.

Dinnae be working too hard offshore noo. But mair importantly enyoy your trip & your time with the family. If possible, send the pics (& some posts):chaplin: 

Just as well he's got a ST, imagine a that travelling fae Hong Kong then having to queue twice to get in. 

Some loyalty to the team though.⚽👏

• Funny 2