Reporting Content. Read more... ×
The Dark Blues
Barryboy

The Scotsman Today

Rate this topic

Has anyone seen the Scotsman's valuation of the  top 22 clubs in the SPl?...Curious valuations.

I am amazed that the Scotsman would value Scotland's clubs based on Transfermarkt estimates, which are worse than worthless.

Is Jesse Curran really worth four times as much Andrew Nelson? Any hack with half a brain would look at those valuations and quickly realise it's random pish.

• Like 1

Lot of journos are just out of college. Wee project for the boy.

If you look at the new photo line up for BBC Scotland the main qualification appears to be for the women, young, blonde and bonnie. 

The Scotsman must have offered an internship in their sports department & given the successful candidate a series of 'league table' research exercises to do....these have all appeared in the last week or so:

• Squad value
  • Dirtiest teams & players
  • Average home attendance
  • ....and another one I've now forgotten

It's utter hogwash.  I can't see any of our clubs basing a transfer offer on such stupid valuations.  What absolute drivel.  No wonder the Scotsman has been in so much trouble recently.