Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Livingston V Dundee

TheDarkBlues

Livingston v Dundee  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you expecting when the Dee visit Livi?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Cg73 said:

It's Millertime. Hat trick. 

I think he will be out to impress ... Especially after his poor penalty effort. And of course against Livi he should be ready for action :excited:

(JIST NOTICED HE'S A SUB) ... He better no' be hingin' aboot if he get's his chance:chaplin:

51 minutes ago, BCram said:

It was the team that was made up of the top picks by the poll for this thread. amazing that the punters and Jm were in agreement!

Jim wid be a fool, no to check oot whit "the experts" say, before pittin oot his final selection ;)

11 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I doubt Kenny Miller will be thrilled to see his career peter out while watching games from the bench. I suspect he'll be released the minute we're safe from the drop (if we do pull clear).

image.gif

Personally I think he'll need to drop a division if he still wants to play week in-week out. 

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I doubt Kenny Miller will be thrilled to see his career peter out while watching games from the bench. I suspect he'll be released the minute we're safe from the drop (if we do pull clear).

281b77f8-905e-4ceb-85b0-8e28be856170.jpg

image.gif

image.gif

Agree Cobra. He certainly will no be happy the way this seems to be panning out...Him sitting on the bench.

Although I don't think JM is wrong in his selection (I did mention in an earlier thread, that it appears, when

it comes to Team selection for the day Jim is his own man. And disnae rely on what might seem favourites.

Adblock Detected