Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Livingston 1 - 2 Dundee (Away, 16th Feb 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

We got a our result against Hearts. Hamilton got theirs against Saints. St Mirren got theirs against Aberdeen.

(We failed to capitalise against Motherwell and Hamilton imo)  

So. It's back to us now against Hibs on Friday.  

Edited by Dondeh

2 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

Although we are still 13 points behind Livingston with a bit of luck we might be able to catch up with them especially as Jim McIntyre has a team that can now score more than one goal in a game and win from a losing position. 

When NM was manager this season how many games did we win after going 1-0 down. 

We have only managed to get 18 points in 26 games, cannot see us getting past Livi who are 13 points in front of us.

2 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

Although we are still 13 points behind Livingston with a bit of luck we might be able to catch up with them especially as Jim McIntyre has a team that can now score more than one goal in a game and win from a losing position. 

When NM was manager this season how many games did we win after going 1-0 down. 

The answer is damned few but, lets be fair, NM didn't get any Scottish government funding.

A bit of a rollercoaster today, I'll watch the game later when Her Maj has gone to her scratcher for a less 'passionate' take on the game. Loved the game today, despite plenty folk getting a hard on for the linesman and his offside calls. :lol2: Some free kick, hopefully that's Woods relieved as our free kick taker. 

We played with a lot of passion and fought a well drilled Livi team and stood up for ourselves which we've not been known for. Just chuffed we got the win, I think overall we deserved it.

1 hour ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

He was much better than Hadenius who was anonymous throughout.

I think it was worse when he ended up in attacking situations a few times when we had the man advantage.

I might be being really premature but I think he's more of a defensive player. When making a pass or a tackle, I think he's fine but something just doesn't feel right and he always seems to not quite be in the right place.

Might get better though with fitness. I'm really looking forward to seeing Robson when he's properly fit.

It seems a bit regressive but I actually quite like having Gowser as an impact sub - I think he generally has some sort of influence when he enters.

Adblock Detected