Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thoughts On Dundee's Cammy Kerr?

Gedee

If we do end up in the Championship then Cammy would be a very solid player to have at the club.

Saying that, I think we could still sign Fraser at County for next season so may not offer Kerr a deal sadly.

He's been pretty poor this season but so have many others. Maybe with a better winger ahead of him he might have done better.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

For me the biggest thing to affect his game was when PH started playing tippy tappy football with a narrow formation only passing sideways or back and rarely turning the oppositions defence. Then after NM got settled he seemed to adopt the same tactics totally nullifying Cammy strengths.

Cammy looked an excellent prospect when going box to box down the right with a midfielder who would cover him. If the manager fancies an energetic full back who will get up and down the line then Cammy can do the job without question.

• Like 4

I would be confident that Kerr will be offered a new contract, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that JM is an admirer, but has also recognised that the player has gone stale,  and has taken him out of the lime light for a while in an effort to get his mojo back.

For what it’s worth I think he should be offered a new deal.

• Like 3

Not looking good for Cammy at Dens which is a shame. A young, improving, players who actually sees it as a privilege to pull on the famous jersey. I've backed him regularly and won't change now just because he's out of the picture. JM needs to wake up and see the potential and the possibilities that having someone like Cammy brings to the squad. Unfortunately the club haven't spoken to him regarding a new deal and, right now, he looks to be on his way out of the exit door. 

Genuinely think that our loss will be someone else's gain.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Best thing for him is to move on. Will do a great job for a lower division side and I don't want us to be that side.

Totally agree with the highlighted part. For his own sake it's best, imo, that Cammy moves on. His worth is underappreciated here and a move to pastures new can really see him prosper, away from the unrealistic expectations here. Actually just going out and playing games without being under the spotlight and without the constant analysis will do him good.

Kamara & Bain are another two who's games we've picked holes in and we know how that's turned out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Derekgow said:

I would be confident that Kerr will be offered a new contract, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that JM is an admirer, but has also recognised that the player has gone stale,  and has taken him out of the lime light for a while in an effort to get his mojo back.

For what it’s worth I think he should be offered a new deal.

I'd like to think Derek, that as you said above ... JM is an admirer & it is simply a recognition on the manager's part, that at this time CK hs gone stale.

It would be wrong & sad (imo) were he not offered a new deal.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected