Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Hearts

Cobra

Dundee v Hearts  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting on Saturday against the Jambos?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI if fit?

3. 3. How will Dundee's season end?

• Tenth place
    • Success in the play-offs
    • Failure in the play-offs
    • Bottom

The Dark Blues host the Jambos on Saturday afternoon looking to return to 10th in the table.

Can the Dee do the double over the Gorgie side after recording a fantastic win at Tynecastle in January?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Going by those highlights, I would have said we were lucky that Hearts didn't have their shooting boots on or the scoreline could have been different.

yup and we could say that numerous times this season...quick example motherwell last month ...should have won didna win..

11 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Going by those highlights, I would have said we were lucky that Hearts didn't have their shooting boots on or the scoreline could have been different.

Just shows you how distorting highlights can be. It was a comfortable win. 

I'd like to think, that every time a Dundee player, every single one one of them, as they run onto the park, they have the mind-set, that says,

"Today I am gonna give My Club everything I have...Full Focus & Full Effort. We are going out there for Our Selves, Our Fans & Our Club. A much

desperately needed three points at home. Well within our grasp. We know the fans & supporters are behind us" TODAY WE/DFC WILL DELIVER :bouncy:

18 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

The return of Nelson and Curran will be a massive boost, it will automatically take us up the park onto the front foot and push teams into a deeper line. 

Hope so. But not sure Nelson is even off his crutches yet?. 

Adblock Detected