The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
blueboy

Yesterday

Rate this topic

There was so much wrong about yesterday, it's hard knowing where to start. 

We were poor, a shade unlucky not to get a point though. As for Hearts, they are an absolute mess of a team who refuse to play football and instead disrupt the game at every opportunity, falling over at a whim. About 50 times I reckon. It was only in the last 15 or so the ref twigged and ignored them. 

Prices are a joke. Hearts Category B? F***ing Z more like. Owners are treating us like mugs, but I realise the whole point is to rip off away fans, not us. The bigger the team is, the less I'd want to pay as we're almost certain to lose, this season. 

Tea £2.20? Stop it, now. Pies at £2 is reasonable so how can they justify the tea prices? Boiling water and a bag that costs about 1p, and tastes like no other tea I've ever had. 

Finally, the Derry toilets. Come on, what would it cost to upgrade them?  

Oh and I'll be ecstatic to see the season end,  no matter what happens. We deserve much much better than this. 

Edited by blueboy
  • Like 2

I'll take this opportunity to throw in my usual moan:

5667 people in a 12,000 seater stadium. Why is it all ticket? 

Usual comeback to that is I should go down and get my ticket earlier in the week if I don't want to queue twice on match day, but with our unbelievably bad home form surely we should be making it as easy as possible for fans to go. 

Edit: typo 

Edited by Potterson

Didn't think we were poor yesterday but we weren't brilliant either.  Out muscled for the most part by a team of 'physical specimens'.  We fought throughout and never gave up and that attitude and commitment will benefit us in the end imo.   Get your point re the tea though.  Once bitten as far as I am concerned.  Bring my own tea bag now. 😀

• Like 2

Prices are a scandal for the sh**e product being served up. For the avoidance of doubt that goes for both on the pitch and in the concessions.

However who in their right mind would pay £2.20 for a cup of tea that they know is going to be sh**e and costs about 10p to make - including overheads? 

• Like 2

On the cusp of being a duplicate thread imo.

So,..... very clever.

Edited by Dondeh
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, Dondeh said:

On the cusp of being a duplicate thread imo.

So,..... very clever.

You really need to find a hobby Dondeh! 😉 

9 hours ago, barkblue said:

You really need to find a hobby Dondeh! 😉 

Weel neither Dondeh or anybody else is gonna be gettin any mair opportunities regarding picking meh brain ...

on "The secrets of Growing Prize Winning Organic Tomatoes" That boat has noo sailed, Ye've awe had yir chance

over the past Four Years...And no one o' ye have taken the opportunity. So when eating, thon hard, insipid, wattery

tasteless lumps o' nothing, bought fae local supermarkets jist mind, eh'll be attending to my fragrant juicy balls ;)

People have seen & admired them: People have delighted in their fragrance: People have delighted in the taste :bouncy:

MY BIG TOMATOES ARE THE TALK OF THE TOWN:chaplin:

• Funny 2

13 hours ago, Gedee said:

Weel neither Dondeh or anybody else is gonna be gettin any mair opportunities regarding picking meh brain ...

on "The secrets of Growing Prize Winning Organic Tomatoes" That boat has noo sailed, Ye've awe had yir chance

over the past Four Years...And no one o' ye have taken the opportunity. So when eating, thon hard, insipid, wattery

tasteless lumps o' nothing, bought fae local supermarkets jist mind, eh'll be attending to my fragrant juicy balls ;)

People have seen & admired them: People have delighted in their fragrance: People have delighted in the taste :bouncy:

MY BIG TOMATOES ARE THE TALK OF THE TOWN:chaplin:

Gedee, I'm not sure who would be more disconcerted by your fragrant, juicy balls ending on my plate and roasted - you or me!?? 

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, barkblue said:

Gedee, I'm not sure who would be more disconcerted by your fragrant, juicy balls ending on my plate and roasted - you or me!?? 

I think there are some challenges, that require no consideration & are better just emphatically turned down.

For health reasons meh freend  .... Yours & Mine:chaplin:

When you said "roasted" my hand automatically went

doon there. And had a quick check & a wee joogle :jawdrop:

• Funny 1