Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Celtic

Cobra

Dundee v Celtic  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting on Sunday?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI if available?

3. 3. How will Dundee's season end?

• Tenth place
    • Success in the play-offs
    • Failure in the play-offs
    • Bottom

1 minute ago, blueboy said:

Just seen the highlights of Hearts game, so unlucky not to score. Miller's header goes in 9 times out of 10, he's celebrating a goal. In fact if you keep watching it, I'm sure it will go in.

Then he is robbed of one, two at a push, against Hibs. Kenny's time is nigh, mark my words. He will be our oldest goalscorer!

He's been so unlucky against Hibs and Hearts.

Played well against them both too after a dip in form.

Hopefully it continues and he can help fire us to safety.

Re the Celtic game. Playing for a 1-0 defeat at best being honest which is a sad reality.

Looking for a respectable performance and a narrow score line.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, Cobra said:

Prince, surely you have to concede we have at least a 5-10% chance of taking something from the game? If we can draw with Rangers despite being down to 10 men, achieving the same result against a weakened Celtic has to be a possibility.

Of course we have a 5% to 10% chance of getting something Cobra. Statistically you can argue there's that probability that any strange occurrence may come about.

Unfortunately though it also means that there is a 90% to 95% probability we'll get nothing.

12 hours ago, HK Blues said:

2 or 3 zip to the 'tic to leave us not having to lick too many wounds. 

f**k the tic, as you call them. I call them scummy bigoted IRA sympathisers, who’s own boys club was riddled with peodophiles. 

And before you ask, I have no leanings towards the other one of the 2 bigot brothers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

That's hilarious Cobra, well done.

If we keep it below six it'll be a result.

I'm not so sure that Celtic will come away with a huge win on Sunday. The way they have been playing recently and the fact that they now have Lennon as manager, I think the game will be a lot tighter or not a hammering as we are probably expecting.

Hey I will take another 5-1 win this weekend ;)

5 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

Damage limitation for this one and hope that our neighbours St J help us out. 

I think right now, we need those around us to keep getting beat and hope that when it comes time to play Hamilton and St Mirren we come away with three points.

St Mirren and Hamilton play each other on the last game before the split, so hopefully a draw between these two would do us a big favour.

But we need to take our destiny by our own hands and start winning games, because we can only rely on these two getting beat for so long.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected