Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tickets

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I am actually stunned. The timing of this and the prices are mental.

If we were not in a massive fight to save yourselves from relegation I could understand the timing (less so the prices) but to release the season tickets while we are a point from bottom, 3 points from 10th and one win at Dens all season is madness.

As for the prices! Near 400 quid for a standard Premier League season ticket is a bit much but for a potentially Championship season ticket is taking the piss along with the Premium, Cat A & Cat B gate prices.

Two week price freeze though. Aye very good lads, cheers for that.

<<<<<< Seething

<<<<<< Head's Gone

• Like 1
  • Star Post 3

I've attempted three times to put a post together to summarise these prices and the early bird periods when we don't have a clue what division we're in until early to mid May I'd guess but I simply can' they're that mental.

I'm presuming there will be an entire new price list out for season tickets and pay at the gate if we're relegated or are we charging £24 to £30 in the Championship and £360 to £395 a season ticket in the Championship after April the 2nd?

We are about to lose a sh!t load of fans regardless of what division we're playing in next season now.

On the positive, under 12s prices are great as is the adult season ticket price for the next two weeks if you fancy taking a gamble on what division we're playing in next season.

Stunned.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I've attempted three times to put a post together to summarise these prices and the early bird periods when we don't have a clue what division we're in until early to mid May I'd guess but I simply can' they're that mental.

I'm presuming there will be an entire new price list out for season tickets and pay at the gate if we're relegated or are we charging £24 to £30 in the Championship and £360 to £395 a season ticket in the Championship after April the 2nd?

We are about to lose a sh!t load of fans regardless of what division we're playing in next season now.

On the positive, under 12s prices are great as is the adult season ticket price for the next two weeks if you fancy taking a gamble on what division we're playing in next season.

Stunned.

Exactly the same. Trying to see the logic behind it, needless to say it no happenin'.

I normally get a season ticket every season regardless because I like punishment apparently but that is serious food for thought and without doubt it will put a lot of fans of even if we stay up never mind get bloody relegated! Stunned indeed.

• Like 1

Got to be a joke surely???? Surely the board aren't so intent on reducing our support even further? Complete 2 fingers to the fans.

Enough is enough as far as I am concerned. I miss 2 or 3 home games a season generally. If I didn't have a season ticket some of the midweek/old firm games I'd probably also miss. So I buy a season ticket to help the club rather than for the savings. But they are just taking the piss with those prices and even more so with the timing of this announcement/deadline for early bird.

The last 2/3 seasons I've been swithering whether it really is worth getting the season ticket. It is a big outlay for me but at the early bird prices I just about justified it to myself. If the club think I'm going to pay (or be able to pay) £340 in the next 2 weeks then they are on a different planet. Unfortunately that is me now done with the season ticket. I'll be picking and choosing games. Overall that will mean the club will receive less money than they normally would from me over the course of a season.

Edited by Edin_Dee
  • Like 5

Adblock Detected