Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Six Minutes Added On

5 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

We wouldn't be bleating if we scored the winner in the sixth minute of injury time.

Tbh yer right if that breakaway for us before their goal resulted in a goal I’d have been running around naked in the garden.. but ah well.. move on eh suppose.. was expecting a pumpin anyway.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Derrygunner said:

Tbh yer right if that breakaway for us before their goal resulted in a goal I’d have been running around naked in the garden.. but ah well.. move on eh suppose.. was expecting a pumpin anyway.

But that was in the 94th minute and “4” additional minutes would have been reasonable.

If Celtic had scored in 91/93/93 or 94 it would have been churlish to moan about the extra 6 but they scored in 95+. 

Last week we watched Hearts waste time from the first to last minute, there were 6 subs and over 30 fouls. ODea was down for as long as this week getting treatment. There is just no consistency. 

• Like 6

The defence did very well today, all five plus the keeper. Kenny Miller's first touch is still brilliant. Midfield as it was originally also did very well. We lost  cover when Sullivan went off.  Then Woods late on was casual when a blooter was called for. Realistically, it's only one point dropped as we couldn't have got, or deserved,  anymore. Keep up that level of performance at Paisley with Nelson up front and we should do OK. The manager got it right today, although I would have preferred Kerr instead of Curran as Celtic were trying to get wide. And its a pity that the late break fell to Jesse Curran

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parcbara said:

The defence did very well today, all five plus the keeper. Kenny Miller's first touch is still brilliant. Midfield as it was originally also did very well. We lost  cover when Sullivan went off.  Then Woods late on was casual when a blooter was called for. Realistically, it's only one point dropped as we couldn't have got, or deserved,  anymore. Keep up that level of performance at Paisley with Nelson up front and we should do OK. The manager got it right today, although I would have preferred Kerr instead of Curran as Celtic were trying to get wide. And its a pity that the late break fell to Jesse Curran

Good shout re Kerr. I exhaled a huge sigh when Jim brought Jesse on and a blooter was exactly what was needed. 

Scottish refs say they are neutral, sadly none  of them are, they have a preferred ‘like’ to one of the old firm teams, they will never admit it though neither will the SFA who are corrupt to the core and have been for decades. If Scottish football ever wants to progress you need a total clean sweep of the SFA & for the Old firm to leave. The old firm who brings Scotlands reputation down will never leave though. 

The SFA are governed by the Glasgow sides. Some journalists do try to investigate it but get death threats or banned from the clubs. 

15 minutes ago, Valentke said:

But that was in the 94th minute and “4” additional minutes would have been reasonable.

If Celtic had scored in 91/93/93 or 94 it would have been churlish to moan about the extra 6 but they scored in 95+. 

Last week we watched Hearts waste time from the first to last minute, there were 6 subs and over 30 fouls. ODea was down for as long as this week getting treatment. There is just no consistency. 

This - especially the inconsistency aspect

1 minute ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

This thread would still have been made even if we held on so I don't see what your point is. 

The point is hypocrisy. We score the winner in 96 and everything is rosy. They do it and where is the 6mins coming from bla bla bla. Bring on the playoffs bury United again although I think ICT will come good and win through.

4 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

The point is hypocrisy. We score the winner in 96 and everything is rosy. They do it and where is the 6mins coming from bla bla bla. Bring on the playoffs bury United again although I think ICT will come good and win through.

I’ll bet every Dundee fan was screaming at the ref/ the tv or whoever was in ear shot when the board went up 5 minutes before they scored. 

Even my Celtic mates have messaged me saying they don’t know where he got 6 minutes from. 

• Star Post 1

Adblock Detected