The Dark Blues
Prince Buster

Six Minutes Added On

Rate this topic

Probably 3 for all the substitutions and 3 for O'Dea. 

To try give Celtic a chance to get the winner. Which of course happened. 

Neil Doncaster Chief Executive of the SPFL should hand the trophy to Celtic before the start of each season and then there would be no need for the match officials to try their best to ensure that Celtic win the Premier League every season. 

• Like 1

Just now, WeighorstsWang said:

Probably 3 for all the substitutions and 3 for O'Dea. 

I've seen six substitutions in a game and long delay as a player is treated and eventually stretchered off and a referee adding less time that Madden added today. Another aspect in which there is no consistency between our incompetent referees.

Oh, and overall Madden had a decent enough game but probably because there weren't really any big calls to make.

• Like 2

I have never been so angry about a game in my whole life. It wasn't us who cost us that game it was Madden.

We played to keep Celtic out and we did a good job doing that, just to be robbed by Madden.

• Star Post 2

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

I've seen six substitutions in a game and long delay as a player is treated and eventually stretchered off and a referee adding less time that Madden added today. Another aspect in which there is no consistency between our incompetent referees.

Oh, and overall Madden had a decent enough game but probably because there weren't really any big calls to make.

I am surprised at Madden giving six minutes of stoppage time considering he is alleged to be a Rangers supporter. 

No words for that.

sums up our season.. phucking unreal.

fuming.

I thought four was more accurate, even O’Dea’s injury didn’t take that long.

I would have brought on somebody to shadow hays and give our RB some help, Cammy could have man marked him.

Anyway credit for a great effort from the players.

• Like 2

We wouldn't be bleating if we scored the winner in the sixth minute of injury time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

I thought four was more accurate, even O’Dea’s injury didn’t take that long.

Ajer had a head knock too. 

5 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

We wouldn't be bleating if we scored the winner in the sixth minute of injury time.

But we didn't did we? We were backs to the wall, under the cosh and almost out on our feet at 90 minutes.

• Like 1

Tbh yer right if that breakaway for us before their goal resulted in a goal I’d have been running around naked in the garden.. but ah well.. move on eh suppose.. was expecting a pumpin anyway.

At least the goal difference didn't get damaged too much. It's still in our own hands which is half the battle.

Just now, Derrygunner said:

Tbh yer right if that breakaway for us before their goal resulted in a goal I’d have been running around naked in the garden.. but ah well.. move on eh suppose.. was expecting a pumpin anyway.

But that was in the 94th minute and “4” additional minutes would have been reasonable.

If Celtic had scored in 91/93/93 or 94 it would have been churlish to moan about the extra 6 but they scored in 95+. 

Last week we watched Hearts waste time from the first to last minute, there were 6 subs and over 30 fouls. ODea was down for as long as this week getting treatment. There is just no consistency. 

• Like 6

f**cking joke 6 minutes injury time , but martin woods cost us the game  3 times in the last  minutes he is sh**e ,and jmc trying to blame it on the player he brought on  fukn clown,

• Star Post 1

The defence did very well today, all five plus the keeper. Kenny Miller's first touch is still brilliant. Midfield as it was originally also did very well. We lost  cover when Sullivan went off.  Then Woods late on was casual when a blooter was called for. Realistically, it's only one point dropped as we couldn't have got, or deserved,  anymore. Keep up that level of performance at Paisley with Nelson up front and we should do OK. The manager got it right today, although I would have preferred Kerr instead of Curran as Celtic were trying to get wide. And its a pity that the late break fell to Jesse Curran

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parcbara said:

The defence did very well today, all five plus the keeper. Kenny Miller's first touch is still brilliant. Midfield as it was originally also did very well. We lost  cover when Sullivan went off.  Then Woods late on was casual when a blooter was called for. Realistically, it's only one point dropped as we couldn't have got, or deserved,  anymore. Keep up that level of performance at Paisley with Nelson up front and we should do OK. The manager got it right today, although I would have preferred Kerr instead of Curran as Celtic were trying to get wide. And its a pity that the late break fell to Jesse Curran

Good shout re Kerr. I exhaled a huge sigh when Jim brought Jesse on and a blooter was exactly what was needed. 

Scottish refs say they are neutral, sadly none  of them are, they have a preferred ‘like’ to one of the old firm teams, they will never admit it though neither will the SFA who are corrupt to the core and have been for decades. If Scottish football ever wants to progress you need a total clean sweep of the SFA & for the Old firm to leave. The old firm who brings Scotlands reputation down will never leave though. 

The SFA are governed by the Glasgow sides. Some journalists do try to investigate it but get death threats or banned from the clubs. 

22 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

This thread would still have been made even if we held on so I don't see what your point is. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Valentke said:

But that was in the 94th minute and “4” additional minutes would have been reasonable.

If Celtic had scored in 91/93/93 or 94 it would have been churlish to moan about the extra 6 but they scored in 95+. 

Last week we watched Hearts waste time from the first to last minute, there were 6 subs and over 30 fouls. ODea was down for as long as this week getting treatment. There is just no consistency. 

This - especially the inconsistency aspect

1 minute ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

This thread would still have been made even if we held on so I don't see what your point is. 

The point is hypocrisy. We score the winner in 96 and everything is rosy. They do it and where is the 6mins coming from bla bla bla. Bring on the playoffs bury United again although I think ICT will come good and win through.

Angriest I've left a game in years. Possibly ever.

Disgraceful decision.

Lost a game in a period the officials invented.

F*ck The S.F.A.

They cost us the game today.

Gutted and furious.

• Star Post 1

4 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

The point is hypocrisy. We score the winner in 96 and everything is rosy. They do it and where is the 6mins coming from bla bla bla. Bring on the playoffs bury United again although I think ICT will come good and win through.

I’ll bet every Dundee fan was screaming at the ref/ the tv or whoever was in ear shot when the board went up 5 minutes before they scored. 

Even my Celtic mates have messaged me saying they don’t know where he got 6 minutes from. 

• Star Post 1

We score the winner in 94+ and it’s not hypocrisy, it’s justice. 

Had he put up 6 with Celtic winning by a single goal you might have had a point.