Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McPake and Irvine Charged

Raptor

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 minutes ago, DBDU said:

Yes im down there regular . Pubs are dead on Sunday nights . 

Okay, you do realise that 'Braes' is down the bottom of the Perth Rd closer to the Nethergate, I can assure that the pubs down there are not 'dead' on Sunday evenings.

Edited by Head Shaker
Update.

4 minutes ago, Head Shaker said:

Okay, you do realise that 'Braes' is down the bottom of the Perth Rd closer to the Nethergate, I can assure that the pubs down there are not 'dead' on Sunday evenings.

From my experience it's rare to find the Braes quiet on any night.

Being charged doesn't mean a person is guilty.  All it means is that there is sufficient evidence for the police to submit a report to the procurator fiscal.  It's actually the PF who decides if the case is taken further.  If the complainer is someone who had a number of friends with them then it would be highly likely their evidence would favour the complainer's version of events.  It's often only at court that the full story comes out when the defence solicitor is able to question those who made the complaint.  The police aren't solicitors and shouldn't take sides.  If there is evidence then they have to submit a report.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 2

Let's out this into perspective. 

He hasn't been charged. 

Even if he has, innocent till proven guilty. 

I 100% think he has discussed this with Nelms before the interview. 

He is a a human being. We don't own him, he is allowed to go out. He was hardly in a nightclub at 4am before a match. Any idiot saying he shouldn't be out when we aren't playing great is a clown. Should Thomas Cook employees have been working day and night to save the businsss? 

Again, stop being a clown. Yes it doesn't look great but he hasn't actually been charged so it's not a problem right now. 

You can't praise the amazing relationships we have as rivals then say he shouldn't be drinking in Dundee. Dundee is his home. He lives here. His wife and child live here. He has made Dundee his home so he is allowed to live. 24 7 he doesn't live at Dens. Get a grip. 

A player/manager/owner/coach can go out and do go out daily and weekly all over the country. Of course its only a problem when you hear about it due to an innocent. 

I was in Ibiza, in a private beach party when an idiot out of no where punched a rangers player. This was in close season. In a private party. Should he not be allowed on holiday incase a fruitcake starts? 

I've had players and formar players in the boozer before. Dundee fans don't care when they are buying them a pint and getting a picture. Only when they aren't being paraded as a show pony for your benefit and getting a selfie. 

Perspective. Yes it's not great. But football employees are not immune to innocents in society. If you think they are your a clown. 

• Like 1
  • Star Post 8

I don’t get this fantastic relationship we seem to have with Arabs...

Anyone walking up Isla street before the last derby would have seen a different side to things....

Most fans do get on, but a minority don’t , especially on a matchday.

But it’s a myth the press love to report...

Of course the guy has to have a life, but he lives in a goldfish bowl here in Dundee but  there are utter idiots on both sides who see the employees of each club as targets,  hopefully nothing comes of this sad episode, but it’s something the club could have done without.

Edited by Mr Sensible
  • Like 2

Adblock Detected