Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

View New Content

Abdul Latif

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Apologies if this is totally off topic......

But a few minutes ago I pressed new content button (desk top pc) on top message (aboot bacon) 

What popped up wis an old post fae Feb16th, This has happened occasionally in the past. 

Anybody oot there ken why ? :)

But a few minutes ago I pressed new content button (desk top pc) on top message (aboot bacon) 

What popped up wis an old post fae Feb16th, This has happened occasionally in the past. 

I guess it was one with a poll at the top, if someone votes then it counts as a post and bumps it up mate. At least I think thats what happens.

Can we get this button back please instead of it being stuck away inside the menu?

Bit of a pisser having to go searching for it rather than just clicking on it.

Sounds like your cache is stuck on the old forum theme, please press ctrl+f5 to refresh your browser and you should have the correct theme displaying.

When someone votes on a poll, the topic is automatically bumped as if someone has answered with a post. Normal behaviour for this and not a bug.

Thank you Chomp and John ..... Baith replies made a lot o' sense tae meh non-techy mind. 

But the Five Stars, I think goes, to Chomp, for initially deducing the link o' the poll vote to the new post.

The Dark Blues is no' only a great site, it's also a tool fir us auld ains learning mair aboot computer stuff :D

Wha widdnae want tae jine TDB.......

DFC fun, friends, up to date, messages and info. Cooking and gairdening tips. Intelligent polititical debates and discussions. Nae dabs, nae insulting abusive posts. Sensible short sharp posts. And meh lang, rambling, bletherin' senseless post ....... And noo, up to date techy tips for us auld ains, on awe this fancy new techy stuff.

Maybe noo is time fir awe decent DFC fans, that are no yet members o' The Dark Blues, tae join the best DFC forum noo ...... (That's oor forum, of coorse :) )    How lang can we expect tae get awe this grand stuff fir FREE.....Keep up the good work lads and lasses :)

Adblock Detected