The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
R2Dee2

What Is The Point of Sportscene ?

Rate this topic

Or their analysts?

Absolutely terrible programme.

Agenda driven content.

If you're not a fan of Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or Hearts don't bother tuning in.

We were poor yesterday but we didn't even get a mention when our game was on. 

The championship highlights really get on my tits. Showing 1/2 games every week - If you are going to show them, at least have the decency to show them all. 

The fact they showed the morton v midden game before us was what got me! Just a cringeworthy programme thats on in the backround these days

Awful programme. Can Hearts challenge Celtic? Can Aberdeen challenge Celtic? Will Celtic beat Malmo? Brief highlights and crap analysis. It's barely worth watching nowadays.

I only mainly watch it after we win tbh and they are usually really complimentary to us tbf and have been this season.

Caught it last night though and as mentioned, they never even mentioned us but to be fair, there wasn't exactly much to report on.

They fkn love Aberdeen and Hearts though.

kris boyd finished as a pundit and striker

Biased,corny,tacky and probably crap but I still watch it every week without fail. Very rarely watch MOTD.

Edited by Reverend Lovejoy

The guy who presents it must pinch himself every morning....so out of his depth its untrue

Amateurish doesnt even come in to it

Shockingly bad program. A few times this season they've missed out major talking points in our games.

That wee Highland toe-rag tries to put us down at every turn.

Sportscene is an example of the London based BBC contempt for the regions.

They take our money to subsidise English programmes and Gary Linekers fat salary.

The production of MOTD and Focus is slick and professional, this is of course due to the large amount of cash the London Beeb invest in it.

Another example of how not to sell a product. The EPL are actively involved in how the highlights are packaged and broadcast. It's image conscious and professional. Can you imagine Doncaster getting involved in that? The pr**k can't even use a mirror judging by that ridiculous hair cut. £200k a year. Thief.

Shockingly bad program. A few times this season they've missed out major talking points in our games.

That wee Highland toe-rag tries to put us down at every turn.

The programme is gash but I wouldn't say it is particularly anti-Dundee. We got a lot of praise on it after our performance at Killie.

Such a patronising mess of a programme it's unreal. That wee dweeb Sutherland.. Just wow.

It is a bit twee but I don't get too upset about the pundits, I remember Pat Bonner coming out with some tosh about the Ref being right to award Aberdeen a penalty in the 3 - 3 draw last year to keep the Aberdeen fans happy.  :lol2:  I watch it for the football, yes its edited and there have been times when I've watched highlights of a game that I was at and wondered if it was the same game, it comes down to different perspective's I suppose. All I can say is if you hate it don't watch it, if its not watched it will either change or get binned.

If Sportscene was a car it would be an Austin Allegro..

A good analogy Boba, probably in a gash colour too. 

Maybe Sportscene just needs a little eye candy to increase its appeal.

PgfMBNJ.jpg

A good analogy Boba, probably in a gash colour too. 

Tangerine?