The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Predictions For Tuesday

Rate this topic

I think it's going to be a tight game but we should have too much for them.

Dunfermline 1-2 Dundee

A big humping for them.

Honestly think we will crush them.

Strongest eleven on the park..

3-0 The Dee

Not being funny but if we have any ambition of winning cups top 6 even europe then we really shouldnt be needing pens extra time to be a team two divisions below us....

Edited by Mr Sensible

I reckon there will be two or three changes to the team that played at the weekend and we will need extra time (and maybe pens) to come through. If it does go to pens theni dont fancy our chances at all.

Not being funny but if we have any ambition of winning cups top 6 even europe then we really shouldnt be needing pens extra time to be a team two divisions below us....

I agree. Can see Hartley making an ar** of this though by making to many changes

I agree. Can see Hartley making an ar** of this though by making to many changes

The problem with changes are these players match fit hes bringing in,are any of them playing development football?

Forget what dunfermline have done this season,they have 11 players who wouldnt get near our first team....if he plays right team and right tactics there will only be one outcome

Time to give them a right royal humping  4-0 Dundee -  Stewart / Hemmings/ Ross / Mcpake

reckon this will go extra time. 1-1 in 90mins but cruise it 3-1. Hemmings hatrick;)

We need to play our strongest possible team tomorrow or I won't be confident at all. We don't have a great record at east end park and we need be on our game, if we are then we'll win..

2-1 the dee