The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
bainssleeve

Stevie May

Rate this topic

Heard from a reliable source we have contacted Sheffield Wednesday about getting him on loan..

Might be rubbish but would be a great signing if it happened

We may have contacted them but there's no way he'll be coming to us..

Regular first team football....

Sevco, The Desperado's over the road, Aberdeen and St Johnstone have already been knocked back. Nae danger I'm afraid. 

Sevco, The Desperado's over the road, Aberdeen and St Johnstone have already been knocked back. Nae danger I'm afraid. 

has great respect for hartley played for him a few seasons back at alloa on loan way out our league though.

I wouldn't say it's impossible given the Hartley connection but seems very unlikely. I see he's yet to kick a ball this season. Either injured or completely out of the picture at Wednesday.

Would give us another striking option but I can't help but think any spare cash should be used on a wide man so we can shuffle things up a bit.

Would be amazing if we pulled this off but somehow I canna see it. Really depends on how bad loys injury is and if tankulic is on his way pot the door.

I wouldn't say it's impossible given the Hartley connection but seems very unlikely. I see he's yet to kick a ball this season. Either injured or completely out of the picture at Wednesday.

He played today full 90mins in a closed door match against Chesterfield, scored 2, Owls won 4-1.

Aww ffs Bobba, that's BBC Alba.... how the hell am I supposed to understand what Paul Hartley is saying there!! Is there subtitles? :lol2:

Would give us another striking option but I can't help but think any spare cash should be used on a wide man so we can shuffle things up a bit.

Hartley doesn't use wingers in his current systems. Think we should all start getting used to that

Heard from a reliable source we have contacted Sheffield Wednesday about getting him on loan..

Might be rubbish but would be a great signing if it happened

How can it be rubbish if it's from a reliable source ? Let's be honest, you just made it up.

Be a great signing if it did happen. However I doubt it, but you just never know! 

Let's be honest, you just made it up.
Give the boy a break.Nae need. <_<

Give the boy a break.Nae need. <_<

Get a grip, anyone can come on here a claim to here things from a reliable source, it's just nonsense, either name them or admit they made it up, do you really think someone on here would know someone with inside information that the papers wouldn't know about,

By the way, I heard from a good source, Robbie Keane is coming back from America, and will sign a two year contract with us next week, Tim Keyes has been working with his contacts in America to make it happen.

do you really think someone on here would know someone with inside information that the papers wouldn't know about,
Yes.

Yes.

And that same person goes around telling the odd mate here and there, all the going on's at our club.....oh wait I forgot about blabber mouth Martin

And that same person goes around telling the odd mate here and there, all the going on's at our club.....oh wait I forgot about blabber mouth Martin

How do you thin newspapers find out?