The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
blythswood

Carreiro

Rate this topic

Only positive to come out of the last two games.

After McGowan's nightmare last night, play Carreiro ahead of him on Saturday now surely.

Only positive to come out of the last two games.

After McGowan's nightmare last night, play Carreiro ahead of him on Saturday now surely.

I'd be very surprised if that happens.

Agreed thought he was excellent when he come on. Not afraid to pick the ball up and drive at defenders.

He is literaly the 12th man...ie the only sub Hartley feels he can bring on..He us no game changer and in his 2 appearances this week I really can't remember him doing anything of note TBH. Is he a forward, midfielder? Not sure what he is or what he us being asked to do

I'd be very surprised if that happens.

Someone would I. But I'd be happy to see it.

McGowan's attitude is good but his general play and passing is horrendous just now.

Surprised to see Macgowan taking some criticism. Not because my opinion has changed on him, simply because these were exactly the performances he was putting in last season and getting rave reviews.

Agree with OP though, Carrerio was a bright spot. Looks lively and is it just me or has he broadened out a bit? Would like to see more of him, with Harkins out on Sat he could play the creative role for us.