The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
DerryBoy

Nick Ross Is The Worst Midfielder We Have Had Since Mark Kerr

Rate this topic

Nick Ross Is by far the worst Midfielder we have had in our ranks Since the days of Mark Kerr.  IMO we should have never signed NICK DROSS he cant finish a ball and always ends up losing possesion.

better aff we Diana Ross.

Nick Ross Is by far the worst Midfielder we have had in our ranks Since the days of Mark Kerr.  IMO we should have never signed NICK DROSS he cant finish a ball and always ends up losing possesion.

Sorry fella, just had to mark that down. You been sniffing something?. :P

You might have started with something a bit less 'controversial'.

'Hartley is useless' has been repeated a few times in the last 24 hours or so.

clearly not allowed an opinion on this forum?

Interesting opinion.

Based on what exactly?

I don't see this topic being locked due to the 'opinion' it proclaims...?

Irony is, using the phrase "clearly not allowed an opinion on this forum" is actually (can you guess?)  .... An opinion!

What isn't tolerated is insult, libel, bullying - those sort of things.

(You may be new to forums as it's not normal for members (who are not simply in here to try and wind people up) with only three posts to their name to simply leap in and cast utter negativity and insult left right and centre...)

post-288-0-64213400-1440593875_thumb.png

Edited by Reverend Lovejoy

Nick Ross is, IMO, a very good midfielder but he had a poor night last night (along with a good few others) - in fact I thought he had been taken off at HT as he disappeared in the second half when we were playing better!!

Given that we have seen these players playing really well, which proves what they can do, I think it was the system they were being asked to play that caused problems and the fact that Dunfermline exploited this.

Wrong. Not going to waste any more time on a stupid comment

Christ.

Now HE would probably be a decent striker!

(Doubtless some would then start calling him The Messiah and then he'd get crocked and everyone would want rid of him)

• Like 1

Now HE would probably be a decent striker!

(Doubtless some would then start calling him The Messiah and then he'd get crocked and everyone would want rid of him)

He got saved to many times.

He turned us down because he didn't think Mohammed's healing hands could get the nails out of his feet!!!!!!!!!

Ken We're all hurting after last night but Jesus.. Canna believe I just read that..comparing him to

Mark Kerr, ouch no bigger insult ffs 😂😂

Mark Kerr played a wonderfully weighted pass to Boyd in the 2008 league cup final.!

Clearly you are allowed an opinion on this forum, or your post above would have been removed.

What you really mean is, you don't like it that others don't have the same opinion as yourself and others find your opinion laughable.

Anyway, welcome to the Darkblues :)

One of the strangest comments Ive read on this board.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion but mine is that he has been the best of all the new signings in the six games we have played. Now whether that means hes the best of a bad bunch is open to each persons opinion (i believe he is a good player) but to call him the worst midfielder is bizzare to me.

Ridiculous statement best and most consistant midfielder this season