The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Gandosaur

Glad All Over

Rate this topic

Has tainted it for me as well now :(

Bin 3 little birds too. Nobody sings along to it anyway and was a minter when we played it agsinst Celtic when the entire away end sang along whilst we just stood there.

Stop copying other clubs, be original please.

I read on the Dundee/Palace facebook page that the Palace score will be the only English score read over the the tannoy at Dens. Pretty bizarre if true :what:

I read on the Dundee/Palace facebook page that the Palace score will be the only English score read over the the tannoy at Dens. Pretty bizarre if true :what:

An effin minter if true!

Was delighted they played it lat night as it meant we would bin it. Absolute joke the love in since that testimonial. unless I see something tangible come from it e.g. some loan players then it needs stopped

Was delighted they played it lat night as it meant we would bin it. Absolute joke the love in since that testimonial. unless I see something tangible come from it e.g. some loan players then it needs stopped

Thon Dee-Eagles t-shirt that I've seen kicking about is cringy as!

Totally agree re the Palace link.

We went there, had a great time and now it's over and should be left there IMO.

Know boys that were there who havent seen dundee in years,was a good day on the don revie nothing more

I will say this thought, out of all that a couple of CP fans did donate to our player sponsorship and one of them donated over £100. So I will always be thankful for that, as they didn't need to do that for us. :)

I can confirm not true haha

• Like 2

We could be knocking in a fourth goal against Caley on Saturday and some would still prefer:

• Like 2

Yes please after last night can we please bin Glad All Over.

Or we could just not score many goals - problem solved...

Getting away from the you'll never please all the people all the time, we played Chelsea Dagger for long enough which was the same as just about every other club it seemed at the time. Hey Jude isn't exactly  'ours', the only one of 'ours' I can think off is that techno one which I do find catchy but couldn't see myself joining in with myself, just me though.

WRCDJ, on 26 Aug 2015 - 8:42 PM, said:

I can confirm not true haha

Don't listen to us bunch of moaners on here, keep things going! We're all killjoys at times!

Getting away from the you'll never please all the people all the time, we played Chelsea Dagger for long enough which was the same as just about every other club it seemed at the time. Hey Jude isn't exactly  'ours', the only one of 'ours' I can think off is that techno one which I do find catchy but couldn't see myself joining in with myself, just me though.

The techno one? Can only think of Discoland? We ripped that directly from Celtic! Hey Jude does seem to be well imitated, but I remember us singing and twirling the scarf to that one for years. Think we may have a genuine claim to that one.

Glad All Over won the poll the other week so if that continues to be used then I don't see the problem.

We lost a cup game at EEP, they played that song, we'll get over it.

• Like 1