The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Pablothedee

Dab Mad Meltdoon V The Dark Blues Meltdoon

Rate this topic

Was a similar reaction when we lost 3-1 to Stranraer. At least we didn't sack the manager this time.

At least we didn't sack the manager this time.

He'll be getting the dreaded vote of confidence in the morning :o

Fair do's 1 s**t result but jeezo!

Its no just the one result though is it. It goes a wee bit deeper than that IMO.

• Like 1

Its no just the one result though is it. It goes a wee bit deeper than that IMO.

Agreed mate, we've put up with real sh**e over the years a hundred fold worse than anything they've had to. We're far more stoic, but Tuesday went deeper than the result, it was Hartley yet again failing when any sort of pressure is applied. That's a real issue.

We've heard all the talk before and it was all pish. Sounds like more of the same from him.

Just watched highlights on Dunfermline TV. We could have won that game about 10-3, if the highlights are anything to go by. The over the top attitude on here is a joke.

In the games against Hearts, Kilmarnock, and St Johnstone, some of the football has been excellent. We have a few injuries to important players just now, so for phucks sake get a grip.

I wonder how many people that post on here actually go to games.

• Like 1

Just watched highlights on Dunfermline TV. We could have won that game about 10-3, if the highlights are anything to go by. The over the top attitude on here is a joke.

In the games against Hearts, Kilmarnock, and St Johnstone, some of the football has been excellent. We have a few injuries to important players just now, so for phucks sake get a grip.

Easier to watch it on your laptop these days don't you know.  You can watch Corrie or Eastenders at the same time

Folks want a good cup run then don't turn up for the games.  :mad:

Easier to watch it on your laptop these days don't you know. You can watch Corrie or Eastenders at the same time

Folks want a good cup run then don't turn up for the games. :mad:

We didn't sign a single song the other might except when we scored. We sang one.

Strange comment.

I'm sure those that were at the game were equally as p*ssed off and many of them post on here.

For the record I go to every home competitive game bar none but can only make the odd away game these days due to circumstances. Never used to miss one for years when the circumstances were different.

Folks want a good cup run then don't turn up for the games.  :mad:

See above.

Nobody does super fans better than DFC fans on messageboards.

Bp

Were you at the game tuesday?

If so you will know how utterly dreadful in that first half we were,which set the tempo for the whole match....

Dunfermline could have been out of sight early doors

Edited by Mr Sensible

We didn't sign a single song the other might except when we scored. We sang one.

I know - it was a subdued atmosphere for the number of bodies there, even before the game started.  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the strength of the team we were putting out so it couldn't have been that.  Lack of boozers close to the ground?

super fans
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. When the chips are down and some aren't agreeing with the repetitive, negative viewpoints the old "super fan" comeback gets an airing. :(

Was a similar reaction when we lost 3-1 to Stranraer. At least we didn't sack the manager this time.

Duffy, Bomber, Smith, Scott would all have been under huge pressure and possibly punted after a result like that especially if they were on a run of 3 wins from 17.

Like you I,m happy this isn't likely to happen but.....

If we lose to ict the start to the season has been poor that's why fans are a bit on edge.

With four of our best players more than likely out its a real possibility.

It was ph who said we were going "to have a real go in the cups", his words not those of any mad fans.

Lack of boozers close to the ground?
The town centre is only a short distance away. £1.49 a pint in Wetherspoons.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. When the chips are down and some aren't agreeing with the repetitive, negative viewpoints the old "super fan" comeback gets an airing. :(

There's two posts on this thread that are having a pop at Dundee fans that weren't at the game but dared to be angry or feeling negative after that result on Tuesday night.

I've read DFC fans forums since 2000 and the tone gets trotted out all the time suggesting those that are a fortunate enough position to make every game have the monopoly on opinions.

• Like 1

There's two posts on this thread that are having a pop at Dundee fans that weren't at the game but dared to be angry or feeling negative after that result on Tuesday night.

I've read DFC fans forums since 2000 and the tone gets trotted out all the time suggesting those that are a fortunate enough position to make every game have the monopoly on opinions.

So because I can afford to go, managed to get a babysitter and I don't go along with all the negativity I'm a "super fan"?. That and "In the know" get right on meh t!ts.