The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Souppie1893

New Signing Sweepy

Rate this topic

Who you gonna go for as the newest addition to Dens Park

I like the look of David Banjo at Berwick Rangers. We need someone who can pull the strings in midfield.

Edited by Cobra
  • Like 1

I'll go for Ivan Toney on loan from Newcastle. Had him on Football Manager once and he was really injury prone.

I'm going for one of the Rangers duo of Fraser Aird or Barrie McKay. David Templeton as an outsider.

I'm going for one of the Rangers duo of Fraser Aird or Barrie McKay. David Templeton as an outsider.

They'll be on big wages. Templeton would be good though :)

They'll be on big wages. Templeton would be good though :)

Rangers are having a clear-out. The baker wants his own men in.

Imagine getting Billy McKay, Stevie May or anyone else the fruits were after.

I like the look of David Banjo at Berwick Rangers. We need someone who can pull the strings in midfield.

Can also play at right back!

A proper wide player who can beat a man, hit the byline and get a decent ball into the box would be good. After that another striker. Then another midfielder.

Just heard its Seb Rozental

good signing imo "if fit"

Georgis son

Saw on p and b that Gregory Tade might be available

Just been punted by the team he's recently joined in Bucharest. Apparently, he's had a bit of a nightmare here. This is an article that google translate comes up with:

Gregory Tade French striker has disgraced owner Gigi Becali after the match against Rosenborg and chances are you have seen for the last time in shirt Star.

"If you do not put the ball into the goal Tade 2-3 meters, how are you? Give it for free. If someone gives me 50,000 euros on him, I still give it for free. I am guilty that I have brought him Tade, "said Becali sport.ro

Seems that he's missed an open goal or two (or several) and the owner has went nuts at him. He reminds me of Hemmings a bit in the way that he can be really effective but looks a bit clumsy and you'll notice him miss a lot.

The manager doesn't seem too keen on continuing our great tradition of re-signing former Dees. I'm sure many fans would like to see the return of Khalid Hamdaoui or Bryan Deasley.

• Like 2

The manager doesn't seem too keen on continuing our great tradition of re-signing former Dees. I'm sure many fans would like to see the return of Khalid Hamdaoui or Bryan Deasley.

Ha ha Khalid El Hamdoui. The boy who was so good we didn't play him for fear of him being snatched from under our noses :-)

Eddie Mearns is doing a shift for Bonnyrigg I believe :-)