The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Riodee

Danny Swanson

Rate this topic

On pussjotter, but PH is denying it. Hope so, we dinnae need another midfielder. Besides that would send Ivan into meltdown mode.

I remember last seasons game, sitting in the Coxy beside the flag pole. There were a quite fare few Dees giving him stick and a few hand gestures, and he was giving it back. Said to a guy close to me 'I hope the chunt doesn't score against us and couple minutes later this:

What a total sickner, and he enjoyed every moment of that as well, gave a quick glance back as if to say f**k you!

Just for that... hope he doesn't sign............ and for being a dwarf dab!

I could've throttled the little ham shanker if he had been close enough.  I don't think he was getting any abuse from the crowd before that goal - in fact, if I remember right, it was about 5 minutes before the goal that the young lad reminded me who he was.

• Like 1

At least he is quick and direct which we don't have just now

I really don't like Swanson. There is something very dabbish about him, even in a St Johnstone jersey.

If I'm being honest I think he'd probably improve our attack as he has a good final product.

I really don't like Swanson. There is something very dabbish about him, even in a St Johnstone jersey.

Orange boots as well if I remember correctly, once tainted always tainted.

I could've throttled the little ham shanker if he had been close enough.  I don't think he was getting any abuse from the crowd before that goal - in fact, if I remember right, it was about 5 minutes before the goal that the young lad reminded me who he was.

Yeah it was about 5 minutes before that as he was about to take corner. He was getting pelters and he was giving it back as well.

Orange boots as well if I remember correctly, once tainted always tainted.

There was about 3 or 4 of them that day wearing dayglo boots.

He's a winger - and a very, very good one at that. He'd improve us. I don't like him, but he'd be a cracking signing on paper.

He's always injured.

No thanks.

agree 100%, we don't require, another sick note, especially, just now as we don't have a Physio.

Bbc are linking him with the farmers.

Isn't he there anyway.