The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Motm: Vs. Inverness CT (28 Aug 2015)

Rate this topic

MOTM: Vs Inverness CT (28 Aug 2015)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Inverness CT?

• Bain
    • McGinn
    • Konrad
    • McPake
    • Irvine
    • McGowan
    • Thomson
    • Ross
    • Low
    • Stewart
    • Hemmings
    • Meggatt
    • Carreiro

Who was your MOTM for the game against Inverness CT?

Went for McGowan (despite his miss). Thought it was his best performance this season. One of the few who looked to make something happen.

McGowan all the way.

No doubt some will harp on about the ball appearing between his feet and him not scoring, but his possession was excellent today, his passing the best of the team, and that shot......

Konrad for me strolled it till he went off.McGowan was good aswell apart from that average

Thomson for me. Didn't like McGowan in that advanced role. Would have preferred McGowan in where Ross was and Carriero behind Hemming. Missed Harkins today.

Mad how some see things differently. Though mcgowan was stinkin today although I am I big fan. Having mcgowan the most advanced of the midfeild, Ross sitting deep and low out wide???? Has Hartley lost the plot??

Couldn't see past McGowan today, as Cowden says, its nuts how differently we see it, when I cast my vote I was expecting it to be 90% for McGowan. 

Though obviously not fit Thomson strolled through the game. He actually strolled through it but was for me the best player on the park. Not many got pass marks from me though in what was a dreadful game. Still a point is better than nothing.

Went for low.

Very surprised to see macgowan get any nominations, thought he was disappointing

Looks like it's a marmite vote today.

McGowan for me as well. Looked like the only midfielder with an eye for a through ball today and he linked well between midfield and the forwards. 

Thomson was steady, but he lost his man at their goal and looked off the pace second half. Low also struggled to make the same impact he did against StJ.

All that said, very few deserved pass marks today and I felt sorry for whoever had to choose the MoM at the game.

Thought Stewart again showed his class apart from pen.miss.But am I the only one who thinks he is being played on the wrong side of the field.Everyone knows he has a great left foot shot so not too many are going to let him cut in from the right and use his left so we are not getting the best of his considerable natural talents .

Thomson for me. Didn't like McGowan in that advanced role. Would have preferred McGowan in where Ross was and Carriero behind Hemming. Missed Harkins today.

That's a joke, Thomson had one of his poorest games for us.

Everything was going through Stewart. We need other options. Other than that Ross and McGowan were excellent.

Voted for McGowan. Really pleased to see him playing well after all the stick he's been getting.

Can't believe folk getting angry at Thomson winning sponsor's man of the match. I thought he played ok even if he didn't dominate the game like we know he can.

Thomson for me, not his best game but a class above

Rubbish, Thomson was very poor today. Not his usual self. Too many sideways and backwards passes.

Rubbish, Thomson was very poor today. Not his usual self. Too many sideways and backwards passes.

Very poor is a bit strong, not his best game yeah but not that bad either........Thomson is very important for this team

Went for McPake as thought he was always in command. I also thought McGowan was poor, he really can't play that position as he's to slow. Thought Thomson attitude was poor, he really needs to be driving the team forward and dictating the tempo but he was treating it like a training session! Not his best game.

Very poor is a bit strong, not his best game yeah but not that bad either........Thomson is very important for this team

No sorry he was poor today. Too many back and sideways passes. Needs to play more games or we need a younger player.

Can't for the life of be belive mcgowan is leading this poll!! Be very suprised if we see mcgowan play this far forward again all season after today. *** awful!!