The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas (Vs. Inverness CT 28 Aug 2015)

Rate this topic

Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas Vs Inverness CT (28 Aug 2015)

• Totally Shocking
    • Poor
    • Half Decent
    • Very Good
    • Amazing
    • Biased

Rate the Ref, we have good ref's, bad ref's and we have Bob Valentine. After each game you guys can give your thoughts and rate the ref according to how well you thought they handled the game and how professional they were.

This weeks ref is Andrew Dallas.

Edited to separate 'Shocking' and 'Biased' into two different options.

Although he poor so were we, don't know what we are doing half the time

Poor for me. Watched the game on the live stream but ICT are a very dirty team and 70 odd mins went by before the ref really took action. Deliberate hand ball and not a red card? 

Poor, that handball and no sending off.........................................hello

Awful. The amount of clear fouls he just waved away was unbelievable the tipping point was when their boy actually tripped over the ball and Meggatt got booked.. Laughably inept. 😂🙈

Would not say biased, but got a shocking from me. Need a new category.....useless.

Worst referring performance at Dens since Bobby Madden last season. Absolutely pitiful..

• Like 1

Let an awful lot go that's for sure

Would not say biased, but got a shocking from me. Need a new category.....useless.

Poor = useless, but made a change to separate shocking and biased.

Usually stay clear of these threads but he was aweful today, got a lot wrong both ways I thought but you tend to notice the ones against you more.

Thought he was alright actually. Thought the continual diving from Stewart and Ross was pathetic.

As for the pen? Red card? Unsure.

Sending off correct shocking tackle

Poor. Seemed more intent on blowing loudly so players took throw ins at the right spot as opposed to booking the hammer throwers repeatedly fouling until (eventually) he had no choice. And they've got to get away from this assistant looking at the ref then deciding which way to flag! Embarrassing!

One of the worst I have seen in a long time.how the pen can't be a red card when carriero is away to have a free header from six yards is scary.amount of fouls on Stewart again was scary.boys saying he needs to stay on his feet.why? If it's a foul it's a foul.boys are targeting him as he is our main man and he gets no protection.raven right through the back of him early doors no booking set the tone

As an aside at the penalty why did KT protest for so long this delaying the kick? Never going to change the refs decision so he should have allowed Stewart get on with it!

Agreed Ivan, said at the time "we are gonna miss this penalty with all the arguing and delay"

Ref was useless as usual. I think they are all basically incompetent and it's a real rarity when you get a good ref performance

Poor for me.

The block off against Stewart after he'd skint their RB and missing McGowan being bundled over in the box in the first half.

No red card for the pen and allowing far too many fouls against Stewart in particular, but in general, go unpunished and even the ones he gave, he let slide without a card.

Add in the farce when he and the stand side linesman took three attempts to decide on a throw in or a corner and the boy couldn't even get the small things right.

Agreed Ivan, said at the time "we are gonna miss this penalty with all the arguing and delay"

Ref was useless as usual. I think they are all basically incompetent and it's a real rarity when you get a good ref performance

I don't agree that they're all incompetent, and if they are then surely that's the 'norm'. They're never going to get it right all the time and its a thankless task, today I thought he got so much wrong, both ways that if I wasn't laughing I'd have been crying.