The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
J_Kitamirike

Getting Bullied Off The Park

Rate this topic

As it says on the tin.

We are constantly being bullied by stronger teams and not sticking up for ourselves.

How about we bring in some type of thug/hard man to f**k sh*t up!

Don't think we were bullied at all. Held our own if anything 2 of our players diving continually doesn't help.

Don't think we were bullied at all. Held our own if anything 2 of our players diving continually doesn't help.

Stewart and McGowan were both going down way too easily today. We need players on their feet if we're going to do any teams damage.

• Like 1

We really need to add both height and strength to our squad.

We were just clobbered all over the park again today.

Agre with rivers on the diving though.. Getting tiresome and a tad embarrassing how easily quite a few of our players are hitting the deck.

Stewart being the main culprit.

Thought Inverness were by far the dirtiest team I've seen in a long time. Fouled all over the park. Can't believe it took until the last minute for them to go down to 10 men!

Agree about Stewart and McGowan going down far too easily.

Perhaps we never got bullied as such, but if teams are gonna get dirty with us then we should give it back.

We are too nice.

Joel i think it was more that we were kicked off the park than bullied. The standard of refereeing today was pathetic. Some of those challenges in the 1st half that went unpunished was a disgrace. Having said that I'd love to see Ross Draper in our team.

Caley's plan was clearly to get wired right into us today.

Edited by Pablothedee

As it says on the tin.

We are constantly being bullied by stronger teams and not sticking up for ourselves.

How about we bring in some type of thug/hard man to f**k s**t up!

Difficult to get balance right but we wudnae win many square goes.

Stewart and McGowan were both going down way too easily today. We need players on their feet if we're going to do any teams damage.

Well said, everyone, sitting beside me today, were saying the same. We have the smallest and physically

weakest midfield, yet again in, this division.

Difficult to get balance right but we wudnae win many square goes.

ha ha, your quite correct, it's like Fly Weights (our midfield) v's Heavy Weights, every game, for the

past two seasons.

Stewart being the main culprit.
Agree with this and it's been happening for weeks.

Agree with this and it's been happening for weeks.

His antics in going down off the park at Dunfermline then jumping to his feet and carrying on when the ball came his way were pathetic.

He's frustrating the life out of me at the moment.

Definitely most effective when given license to play behind two strikers..

Also don't think we were bullied, they were just dirty, ref let an awful lot go

• Like 1

His antics in going down off the park at Dunfermline then jumping to his feet and carrying on when the ball came his way were pathetic.

He's frustrating the life out of me at the moment.

Definitely most effective when given license to play behind two strikers..

Boba,

I agree with you, but sadly, we DON'T have two main strikers, we only have an unbalanced squad,

full on defenders and defensive holding midfielders.

I hate all the cheating that footballers do, stealing yards, whether at throw ins or free kicks but the worst is the diving/going down easy. Its spoiling games, I don't care which team does it, ours or theirs. For a long time it was why I preferred watching rugby.

Think the ref was poor and let them off with too much. But I do think that we are to lightweight in midfield with no real bite and any 50 50 balls going against us. Bullied yes I think we are, diving yes we do, but I would like to see more fight in midfield.

Think the ref was poor and let them off with too much. But I do think that we are to lightweight in midfield with no real bite and any 50 50 balls going against us. Bullied yes I think we are, diving yes we do, but I would like to see more fight in midfield.

On reflection I'd say we were bullied and every time in the 2nd half we were screaming at the ref for everything but his first half performance was shocking and set the tone, useless referee

Agree with a lot of the above.

Kicked off the park again from them but also going down to easy left right and centre from no0t just Stewart and McGowan.

Time we started mixing it with hammer throwing teams instead of being soft touches.

Some absolute drivel on here. Anyone who's played at a decent level would know exactly what was going on today. Ross and Stewart were targeted along with Thomson.

Quite audible from the Main Stand that Thomson gave Hughes a tongue lashing for what was happening on the park. Hughes almost looked embarrassed.

Anyone giving our players a hard time is either clueless or deliberately contrary. We're very lucky if we got out of that without bad injuries.