Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Crowd

Rorros

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A half full stand always looks more than the actual figure. A stand 80% to 90% filled actually looks full. That is why clubs can sell to the full capacity on ticket games or where seat numbered tickets are sold but only to c. 90% patg because the final 10% can never find seats. From main stand the crowd looked well down on the previous 2 games and seemed accurate to me.

• Like 1

A half full stand always looks more than the actual figure. A stand 80% to 90% filled actually looks full. That is why clubs can sell to the full capacity on ticket games or where seat numbered tickets are sold but only to c. 90% patg because the final 10% can never find seats. From main stand the crowd looked well down on the previous 2 games and seemed accurate to me.

Should stewards not help "customers" find a seat?  This 90% capacity doesnae wash with me - red tape gone mad.

5400 v them at Dens in December last season

5123 v them at Dens in May last season and that was a meaningless game pre split

4767 yesterday

Not good at all in August 3 home games in.

That's pretty worrying.

Next two home games wont exactly have them queuing round the block either.

Why do they need to find a seat.

They have a season ticket.

Not everyone has a season ticket. What I was posting about was stands where punters can enter by handing over cash for entry to sit anywhere in the stand not allocated to a season ticket holder. All clubs have this problem unless a specified seat is allocated. A stand holding a couple of thousand of looks full with less than 1800 in it. A spare seat between two occupied seats is very difficult to see from the end of a row by the customer and steward alike. That is why all clubs reduce capacity in stands in these circumstances

Adblock Detected