The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Rorros

Sportscene

Rate this topic

How in gods name does Hughes manage to moan aboot the ref.

Twisted.

Not a single solitary word about Dundee...

Complete focus on John Hughes referee comments and Ryan Christies transfer.

Couldn't get on to the Sevco game quick enough.

Nothing ever changes.

The guy's got nothing between his ears. Thick as pig excrement.

Same week in week out...#westcoastshyte

I thought it was pretty good last night. Mrs Deemo and I certainly enjoyed watching it. Obviously would have been better if we had won

Not a single solitary word about Dundee...

Complete focus on John Hughes referee comments and Ryan Christies transfer.

Couldn't get on to the Sevco game quick enough.

Nothing ever changes.

Spot on, thought it was a disgrace focussing on Hughes and ignoring the Dee.

Spot on, thought it was a disgrace focussing on Hughes and ignoring the Dee.

Hartley's comments didn't fit with the bash the referee agenda. 

Amazing considering how the game went...

two moments of thuggery shown - one when Christie benefited and went down right wing as a result and other at red card.

how the handball was not a red card is beyond me. And for Hughes to claim all young footballers in Scotland want to play for the OF is very worrying - hells bells!

Celtic again mopping up young talent and I guess will moan about no competition!!

How in gods name does Hughes manage to moan aboot the ref.

Twisted.

And how could they analyse all the controversial refereeing decisions in all the other games and totally ignore the yellow only card at the penalty at Dens. Also totally ignored all the thuggery from ict and concentrated on Hughes's comments.

And how could they analyse all the controversial refereeing decisions in all the other games and totally ignore the yellow only card at the penalty at Dens. Also totally ignored all the thuggery from ict and concentrated on Hughes's comments.

Because I doubt other than the programme editor, one single person had watched the whole game. Did they even show McGowan's miss?

Because I doubt other than the programme editor, one single person had watched the whole game. Did they even show McGowan's miss?

Exactly, No interest whatsoever. Absolute joke that a 'highlights' programme has nobody at one of the games that they're showing. Amateur stuff.

No.

By the time they got to the Dundee-ICT game, they had made refereeing decisions the main topic of the programme, so it's puzzling that they didn't even mention the handball. It was curious that the comments from Hartley were the same as on Alba, yet they used a different comment from Hughes than Alba did.....I'm guessing this was because someone had decided to make referees the theme & that part of Hughes' interview allowed them to lead into the suggestion there's a lack of respect for refs. From the Hearts game, they also focused on Neilson's comment that they'd trained with 10 men on the assumption they might get a few cards from Collum....I'm sure Neilson said a lot more about the game.

They usually have a game or two with a studio overdub for "match commentary", but for the 2nd time there have been 6 Saturday games, and either two or three of them had commentary added later....ours & County, & I don't think the Celtic game was "live", there were noticeable gaps between incidents & them being mentioned. I suspect BBC are now only fully staffed to cover up to 3 or 4 games at a time, on the assumption 2 every week are on Friday/Sat mid-day/Sunday/Monday, incl the Championship game(s) being shown. 

Out of a 1 hour programme, I don't think they're showing more than half an hour of highlights, which is way too much talk. 

The BBC have a reporter at every game for the website and last season they would dub commentary on afterwards (sometimes it was whoever did the live radio commentary).

But this season they've decided to have 2/3 games with commentary and relegated the rest to a "here's what you're about to see" report. One game also has the misfortune of having a "feature" about it and the highlights shown from wacky angles. 

The BBC have a reporter at every game for the website and last season they would dub commentary on afterwards (sometimes it was whoever did the live radio commentary).

But this season they've decided to have 2/3 games with commentary and relegated the rest to a "here's what you're about to see" report. One game also has the misfortune of having a "feature" about it and the highlights shown from wacky angles. 

Which translates to it's pysh.

Can't wait to see Sellick getting shown from jaunty angles. After all the BBC is hanging oot their ar**.

Sportscene pundit Michael Stewart said that the referee at the Dundee v ICT game Andrew Dallas got all the decisions correct and then admitted that he (Michael Stewart) did not attend the game.

If Michael Stewart had even taken the trouble to watch a full recording of the game he would have seen that Andrew Dallas was hopeless as the match referee with him getting the vast majority of decisions wrong.

Of course Andrew Dallas is the son of Hugh Dallas.

In my opinion Andrew Dallas is the worst referee I have ever seen in charge at Dens. He was worse than Steven McLean, Willie Collum and a referee called Colin Brown who is now refereeing amateur games in Fife.

Andrew Dallas should be refereeing games on Fairmuir Park not at Dens Park!!

No after comments about the game at all. Why wasn't the handball even discussed? It was the same as against Hearts the highlights didn't show Harkins getting huddled off the ball in the box. Yet we get everything, every foul and indecision against Septic. Flipping joke of a programme! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: