The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Latif

Threat of Losing Players On Deadline Day

Rate this topic

Do we for the first time in forever have a genuine possibility someone could be off?

I hope not, but any bid (which I hope would be unsuccessful) will at least show we are going in the right direction.

Do we for the first time in forever have a genuine possibility someone could be off?

I hope not, but any bid (which I hope would be unsuccessful) will at least show we are going in the right direction.

Ferry to man u ?

• Like 2

Can't see it.. Bain or Stewart would be the obvious two.

Think their performances in the last few games should be enough to see us get through today unscathed.

Maybe that was the plan? Hmm..

Ferry to man u ?

Easier to fly. Snarfle. I'll get me coat.

Midnight tonight in Scotland, 6pm in England.

• Like 1

Is there a 6hr time difference between the two countries now or is Scottish Football all just lazy barstewards and incompetent and so need more time to recover from there holiday monday night out!! 

Is there a 6hr time difference between the two countries now or is Scottish Football all just lazy barstewards and incompetent and so need more time to recover from there holiday monday night out!! 

Anything to run Scottish football into the ground, eh?

Closing at midnight makes much more sense than randomly closing at 6pm. If anything, it's England that are incompetent.

Is it maybe to stop all the sassij suppers that hang about outside the English Premiership grounds late at night to get their face on Sky Sports and shout over the presenter?

Ferry to man u ?

Ferry 'cross the Mersey, to Liverpool would seem more appropriate....though Tranmere perhaps more realistic? :rolleyes:

Don't think we have anything to worry about on that front

Anything to run Scottish football into the ground, eh?

Closing at midnight makes much more sense than randomly closing at 6pm. If anything, it's England that are incompetent.

I think both are as bad. The deadline should have been midnight last night, not extended another day for the sake of it.

But you feel free to believe that Regan, Doncaster et all are doing a marvellous job of running the Scottish game if you want, all about opinions.

I think both are as bad. The deadline should have been midnight last night, not extended another day for the sake of it.

But you feel free to believe that Regan, Doncaster et all are doing a marvellous job of running the Scottish game if you want, all about opinions.

1) It was extended because the window can't close on a bank holiday.

2) I never said that.

And why on earth can't quotes be split up to allow people to respond to individual points?

The deadline should have been midnight last night, not extended another day for the sake of it.
It was a holiday yesterday hence the extension.

And why on earth can't quotes be split up to allow people to respond to individual points?

You can mate.. A few different ways to do it depending on what your using I think.

You can mate.. A few different ways to do it depending on what your using I think.

I had a text from a friend who say that they have just heard that Celtic have made a last minute bid for Scott Bain.

:popcorn::stirthepot:

I had a text from a friend who say that they have just heard that Celtic have made a last minute bid for Scott Bain.

:popcorn::stirthepot:

The sticking point seems to be that celtic want a clause insterted that the tv in the coxy and the derry steps/entrance are fixed, failure to meet these clauses will mean the deals off!! :P  

According to DCT looks like Ferry is on his way