Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Welcome Sensiblesoccer

Hi SensibleSoccer!

From myself and all at the Dark Blues, I would like to offer you a ....... Big, Genuine, Friendly, Warm, Welcome to the TDB Forum.

Maybe we are no always totally free of the odd nippy comments in some posts, but all of us, mods and members, make sure it does not get out of hand. And basically, if I am being honest, there is something satisfying in being a member of a forum, knowing where we are all decent, loyal DFC fans and supporters and here to welcome another DFC and Dark Blue Member.

So, if you feel you need to, take your time to check out posts, comments, discussions, debates...........there is a lot there to digest. But when you do have the time and inclination, if you have not already done so, pop in that first post.

Some new members/posters are eager to get their first post into the main body of the forum (and that is fine) others who are maybe new to forums, are maybe a wee bit unsure.

However, whatever way you describe yourself..... a new, or experienced forum poster, it might help you, (and certainly, us as well) if you could drop a wee post, maybe about yourself, or what made you want to join The Dark Blues, or in fact anything at all that takes your fancy, in this new introductory section of the DB Forum.

This we hope, will not only make it easier for yourself, but also give other members, a personal opportunity to welcome yourself and have a wee bit banter. If you decide to post........ I can guarantee you will get a response.

(Maybe even fae the boss. He is considering cutting doon his working day to 20 hours. So you are helping him keep busy)

On a more serious note, if you have any questions or suggestions, let's hear them.

View SensibleSoccer's Profile

Welcome aboard! :)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hi everyone,

I used to be in the official Dundee FC forum with the same username

Since the closure of the official forum I've been homeless because I never found Dundee Mad very easy to use and the majority of the content seemed to be swearing and slagging

So just yesterday I managed to find this forum, the layout and content seem much better, so I hope to be an active participant

I haven't lived in Dundee since 2000 and I'm currently in Australiabbut I do get to Dens whenever I visit my parents

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Since the closure of the official forum I've been homeless because I never found ************* very easy to use and the majority of the content seemed to be swearing and slagging

So just yesterday I managed to find this forum, the layout and content seem much better, so I hope to be an active participant

I haven't lived in Dundee since 2000 and I'm currently in Australiabbut I do get to Dens whenever I visit my parents

Welcome to the Darkblues :)

Nice to have you with us, there are few others from the old forum that visit and post here, not sure that they still use their old names or not.

Welcome to the Darkblues :)

Nice to have you with us, there are few others from the old forum that visit and post here, not sure that they still use their old names or not.

First off, welcome Sensiblesoccer, I hope you enjoy the forum, we're definitely the best looking DFC forum, not that I'm shallow.  B)

TDB raises a good point about old posters on the old official forum, I was 'Deepdarkblue', does anyone else want to out themselves ?

Edited by TheDarkBlues
He also forgot to mention he used to be a drag queen called Chompelina and had fairy wings :) lol Sorry big man!

Hi everyone,

Since the closure of the official forum I've been homeless because I never found ************* very easy to use and the majority of the content seemed to be swearing and slagging

Hello Sensible Soccer ..... And as you took the time to send more of a personal response and tell us a wee bit about yourself, I thought I would respond in a like manner with another genuine more personal welcome as opposed to my initial "kinda standard format welcome" 

With new members signing up to TDB on a regular basis, sometimes  a first post from a new member can slip by unnoticed.

Hope you do make TDB your regular forum and you do find it friendly, informative, funny, and easy to use.

Generally, with the decent DFC members we have, posters on here respect each other and opinions. Usually get on wi' each ither .... jist fine  ;) 

Take your time Sensible to get to know the forum, but if time alows and you have the inclination, do get these posts in. Take Care and Welcome again to all new contributors to TDB .......

AND WHEN IS THIS FITBA GOING TAE START AGAIN !!....(International Breaks ..... Aye that wis worth watchin')        C'mon the DEE :)

Adblock Detected