The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Riodee

Delilah In The Papers

Rate this topic

Saying he is going to strengthen ra cellik in the Jan window. Odds on a move for Scott and Greg? I'd say dead cert.

Surely midfielders and a keeper are the last position he needs to strengthen.

Dunno bud - Gordon has been looking very dodgy.

I think Bain n Stewart are prob a year away from development before making a move to a big club.

Edited by CC33

I think Bain n Stewart are prob a year away from development before making a move to a big club.

They aleady brought in the Belgian lad in the summer to replace Gordon.

I don't think Celtic will, however I can maybe see clubs like Aberdeen or Rangers trying a cheeky bid for them.

I don't think Celtic will, however I can maybe see clubs like Aberdeen or Rangers trying a cheeky bid for them.

I'm not sure there is the cash in the Scottish game outside of Celtic to buy good players in our league, I'd guess Ingerland would be the likely destination of any sales from us or any Scottish team looking to make a buck.

Settle down, neither of them have anywhere near the money.

Has he? One game against County. When else?

I wouldn't be devastated if we sold Stewart or Bain for decent money. Yes they are quality players who would be missed but it wouldn't be like selling Weighorst or Coyne and ripping the heart out of the team. I'd fancy Hartley to find good replacements.

I wouldn't be devastated if we sold Stewart or Bain for decent money. Yes they are quality players who would be missed but it wouldn't be like selling Weighorst or Coyne and ripping the heart out of the team. I'd fancy Hartley to find good replacements.

We need to hope he can. That will kick start the selling club business and we will attract decent youths.

United attracted then as young lads knew they would play, get noticed and be sold and play at a better level.

Being at Celtic or Rangers won't get you noticed as its just expected. You need to perform better than expected.