The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Craig Burley Label The SFA 'a Total Joke' and 'balloons'

Rate this topic

SFA: Complete Joke?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Craig Burley that the SFA is a complete?

• Yes. It is about time that Scottish football is reorganised from top to bottom.
    • No. Scottish football is ok as it is and nothing needs changed.
    • Maybe. They get a lot more right than they get wrong. It just happens and it was one of those days.
    • Ah prefer strawberry jam ower raspberry on ma piece....

Burley, who is now working as a TV pundit in America, claims the SFA "couldn't start a fire in a gas station".

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-former-scotland-star-craig-6403698

It seems that Craig Burley has had a rant about the SFA, just watched this and the guy is a total laugh, but did make some good points.

Do you agree with him though?

They run football as well as Burley runs restuarants

Haven't heard what that tube Burnley had to say, I'll catch up with it at some point but votes yes and surprise, surprise,  its the runaway winner. The Titanic deck chair arrangers in the SFA need to try something different as opposed to this death of a thousand cuts/not on my watch  situation we're in now. After much debate they decided to rename or leagues after their English equivalents and trumpeted it as some kind of achievement. Personally it epitomises the lack of ambition and even original thought that we have running our game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23435136

mmmmm... Craig Burley speaks and the football world takes notice? I don't think so. We don't need him to confirm we have the brain dead running and ruining the game in this country. That includes a good few club chairman too.

I would get rid of Stewart Regan who is the Chief Executive of the SFA as the "buck stops with him"

I enclose details about him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Regan

and as usual " he talks a good game" but in my opinion he has failed to deliver. 

A fucken canvas bag and canal springs to mind when talking about dealing with these pathetic areseholes who pick up 80/100k salery's but do nothing but run our game further into the ground. If the lad who made darts what it it now says we can do better then surely.... 

Reagan - out  Doncaster - out