The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
BCram

Have The Email Accounts Been Hacked?

Rate this question

Question

just wondered. I've received stuff and the emails seem to include a fair number of "DFC" names that I recognise.

8 answers to this question

Thanks Joe, it's just that some of the names used seemed familiar to me and they have DFC connections. Haven't opened any of the links offered.

I've apparently sent to friends and to holiday lettings enquirers today from by bt account but I haven't!

just wondered. I've received stuff and the emails seem to include a fair number of "DFC" names that I recognise.

Can you send me any emails you have received. I very much doubt that we have been hacked, however we will make sure by checking our logs and with our hosting.

Normally 9/10 it will be your own computer that has been compromised or your email address has been harvested from somewhere on the internet.

We will never display your email address anywhere on this website and we would never give out your email address to anyone *ever*.

I would check to see if you don't have any malware, trojans, rootkits or viruses on your computer.

I received a link from 3 different people I know and associate with this site and DFC.

All at same time.

John whats your email.

I received a link from 3 different people I know and associate with this site and DFC.

All at same time.

John whats your email.

Contact Scott or Myself via Private Message please if you believe this is happening to you.

The site is clean.

Scott and myself have just spent the last 24 hours, going over server logs, software and public files. Between us and our hosting provider we have come to the conclusion that the site is clean and if you are receiving emails that seem to come from us, then we can suggest that you perform a malware/virus/trojan check of your computer.