Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Can Aberdeen Mount A Challenge For The League Title

Well it comes down to degree's of prickishness then, I'm sure you've seen Dundee fans behave badly, I know I have, if memory serves you were sticking up for a boy who got banned from Dens (if I've got that wrong I apologise), it doesn't have to be sectarian to be bad behaviour mate. Football attracts plenty arsseholes, it just depends what brand you don't mind and what brand you take exception too.

I'm not sticking up for the cankerous boil that is the OF, I'm just saying that all football teams have a poor element, they blow every other Scottish club out the water with theirs right enough but I still think its tight to blame someone who has been brought up to follow a team to then just turn around and be all holier than thou to other supporters. If it turned out there was a paedophile ring in Dens would you stop following the club ? We wouldn't all be guilty of it, neither would everyone ever associated with the club.

I stuck up for boys slating and insulting him. Not his actions. That's different.

I would never go nears dens if that happened to us. Big jock kinda incident.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I hope so as it's good for Scottish football and it's worth it to see the Celtic fans foaming at the mouth. 

If Aberdeen are still in contention come January i think Celtic will throw money at their team as not winning the league is unthinkable for them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to sign Shinnie, Hayes, McGinn, Rooney etc.

Even if they have no intention of signing them they will make noises about signing them to unsettle the players no doubt. Hopefully Aberdeen stand up to them though unlike other teams! 

I stuck up for boys slating and insulting him. Not his actions. That's different.

I would never go nears dens if that happened to us. Big jock kinda incident.

Up to you of course but if a couple of people at the club were doing something horrific like paedophilia, you have no control over it, why would you stop going to follow the football team because some of their employees were 'bad apples'. I'm guessing you don't feel quite so passionately about financial irregularities then.

Up to you of course but if a couple of people at the club were doing something horrific like paedophilia, you have no control over it, why would you stop going to follow the football team because some of their employees were 'bad apples'. I'm guessing you don't feel quite so passionately about financial irregularities then.

Are you actually comparing the community effects of admin and a pedo ring. Are you serious.

Are you actually comparing the community effects of admin and a pedo ring. Are you serious.

You might want to reread my post. I'm not 'comparing' them. You seem very quick to look for reasons to be outraged here, starting with your stance that there can be no such thing as a decent OF fan. Knock yourself out, here's a wee taster to help build up your rage.

You might want to reread my post. I'm not 'comparing' them. You seem very quick to look for reasons to be outraged here, starting with your stance that there can be no such thing as a decent OF fan. Knock yourself out, here's a wee taster to help build up your rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGZYcCZb0c

I've never met an old firm fan who will admit their club had gone any wrong.

Everyone I meet things that the world is against them.

SFA is all Celtic says rangers fans.

SFA is all Rangers says Celtic fans.

Celtic fans do not admit they were wrong about various political banners.

Rangers fans think they beat the taxman and Scottish football.

Iv grew up with plenty of mates who support both of the old firm and most of them are just normal fans who love their team ( just like us ). Let's hope aberdeen can make a decent shot of winning the league but celtic will be too strong for them in the end sadly.

I'm not doubting they love their team like us.

I've maybe put it across slightly wrong. I'm meaning 99% if not 100% of old firm fans think they have a *** given right to everything in Scottish football due to who they are.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected