The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Bye Bye Jackie!

Rate this topic

Who gets beat by Kilmarnock? Well usually the answer would have been no one... until today.

Step up Kackie Mackie and take a bow son.... :thumbsup::bye: :bye: :happyyes:

If there's a *** Jacqui will remain at tannadice.

Hearing Dundee UTD Mad has already headed for melt down. *Pleasing*

I love the fact that the dabs created lots of chances and still got beat. If United can play well every week to keep Jackie in a job but still lose I'll be delighted. Come December the board will panic and bring back Sturrock.

Agreed, Luggy will lead the attacking line.

Jacqueline MUST stay..

Canna wait for the Stevie Campbell disciplinary on Monday

I'm going to have to register on Beaster Mad I think...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by Boba Fett

It's not as easy as just sacking him due to what it would cost to pay him and his pals off plus he may sue Thompson/United for publicly announcing details of his contract. 

It could get very messy very soon! Fan pressure is building, if they don't start winning soon ST won't have much choice but would have to negotiate a big pay off for Jackie and his pals as they won't walk.

I read somewhere that it would cost over £600,000 to get rid of the 3 in senior management roles. No idea of the validity of that though.

I read somewhere that it would cost over £600,000 to get rid of the 3 in senior management roles. No idea of the validity of that though.

Probably about right Wattie. 

If they don't start winning soon ST will have no choice but to sack them, think his play will be to agree to sell Souttar in January to pay for it. 

Not sure he is the player the dabs have talked him up to be and not sure Celtic will go for him now they've signed Christie. 

It's so good when  the boots on the other foot eh ?

Wa's the FUN team now then :P 

Word on the pavey is that Jackie will be punted tomorrow with Bowman taking temp charge before Pressley takes over! thoughts!?

Word on the pavey is that Jackie will be punted tomorrow with Bowman taking temp charge before Pressley takes over! thoughts!?

My only thought: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Beaster minks

• Like 1

I think Jackie should be given another 12 months if not 18 months to turn things around. :D

Heard some disturbing rumours from two completely different sources of how much they didn't get for Gauld and the three Celts and how much actually found it's way into the clubs coffers.  If true?  OYF. :popcorn:

I think Jackie should be given another 12 months if not 18 months to turn things around. :D

Heard some disturbing rumours from two completely different sources of how much they didn't get for Gauld and the three Celts and how much actually found it's way into the clubs coffers.  If true?  OYF. :popcorn:

featured.jpg

" I think Jackie should be given another 12 months if not 18 months to turn things around. :D "

Aye, and being a Fitba Manager is a hard, thankless gemme Attilio.

And nae chance o' a reduced sentence 'cause he has been a "naughty boy"

during the period of mass transfers and the demolition of their team. Must serve his full term :lol2:

• Like 1

Heard some disturbing rumours from two completely different sources of how much they didn't get for Gauld and the three Celts and how much actually found it's way into the clubs coffers. If true? OYF. :popcorn:

Any chance o a wee hint pal 😂😂😂😂😂 💷💷💷💷