The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Derrygunner

The Fermers And Accies Have Done It, Why Not Us?

Rate this topic

Both won at porkhead last season 1-0 so why can't we do it, with the squad we have and celtics new look shaky back line, hope we really have a go at them on Sunday! Without being stupid obviously and leave ourselfs exposed at the back but if ya want to get a result at their place ya have to take some risks. C'mon Dundee right INTAE the b******s fae the start! DDYB

Because we done go for it, we usually set out to get a point! Attack attack attack

Because we done go for it, we usually set out to get a point! Attack attack attack

Rubbish , the november game at parkhead last season dundee were superb first 60 mins made 5/6 excellent chances , on another day couldv easily been 3-0 by halftime

Fair to say our first game Parkhead was probably as good as any team played there last season. You need to get the breaks though.

Hope we have a go tomorrow but Hartley using terms like "keep our shape" "disciplined" and "organised" to me says we are going to sit in and try and play on the break.

Hope we have a go tomorrow but Hartley using terms like "keep our shape" "disciplined" and "organised" to me says we are going to sit in and try and play on the break.

Maybe it's mind games from PH and we'll start with five up front? :)

As long as we give a good account of outrselves.

That 5-0 last season was a shocking disgrace

I'm expecting to see Hartley pack the defence and hope we get to half-time 0-0 then look to have a go after the break.

Hopefully the guys will be up for it and PH proves he can put fire in their bellies.

Our record against the top clubs needs to be improved, enough said.

You need to take your chances and have a bit of luck, every cliché ever thought of has to go your way to get a win there.

Who was there then last time we won there?  was it 2-3 the Dee that day?

You need to take your chances and have a bit of luck, every cliché ever thought of has to go your way to get a win there.

Who was there then last time we won there? was it 2-3 the Dee that day?

Nah mate think it was 2001. Caballero brace that day in a 2-0 win! Celtic had already won the league but still a memorable win none the less. Zurab sent off wrongly that day too.. Edited by Derrygunner

I was not at the game, it's been a while since we won there then-tomorrow is a good chance to change that.

I just hope he doesn't play Irvine up against Mackay Steven!

Rubbish , the november game at parkhead last season dundee were superb first 60 mins made 5/6 excellent chances , on another day couldv easily been 3-0 by halftime

That must have been the last game and only game we did. We certainly didn't the 5-0 game we sat back and invited pressure and look what happened.

We been struggling defensively all season and break with NO pace. We will need luck on our side to get anything from the game

Edited by deefly78

I just hope he doesn't play Irvine up against Mackay Steven!

Would be surprised if he didn't play Irvine tomorrow bud..

It seems to me that previous games have shown when it is Double Barrel against Irvine there is only one winner.