The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Souppie1893

Free Tickets

Rate this topic

As a member of the RAF I think it's great that we are doing the free tickets for the county game, but my current posting means I'm unfortunately in Cyprus, does anyone know if the club would give a free pass to stream the game next weekend

As a member of the RAF I think it's great that we are doing the free tickets for the county game, but my current posting means I'm unfortunately in Cyprus, does anyone know if the club would give a free pass to stream the game next weekend

I'd hope this is the least they would do. If you contact them they may even make it public they will do this for anyone in the services for one weekend only.

Nice one guys, I will give them a phone first thing in the morning I will let you know how I get on

As someone who has done my 22 (4 as a crabfat, 18 as a matelot), you ain't gonna get any sympathy greeting about not getting to a game because you've got a Cyprus posting.  :lol2:

Partick's first goal of the season, last month against Killie, came after a 390 minute wait for a competitive goal. Since the Killie game they've got 470 minutes without a goal. Desperate stuff.

Partick's first goal of the season, last month against Killie, came after a 390 minute wait for a competitive goal. Since the Killie game they've got 470 minutes without a goal. Desperate stuff.

Is this the thread for free tickets and occasional random facts? ;)

• Like 1

Is this the thread for free tickets and occasional random facts? ;)

Posted in the wrong thread. 

DavidCameronDoh.jpg

I'm sure I read that you could only get free tickets if you're a current serviceman or an ex-serviceman and could prove it.

I'm an ex-serviceman but have no idea how I could prove that to anyone - except of course for my unbelievably sick sense of humour.

I'm an ex-serviceman but have no idea how I could prove that to anyone

Just park your tank behind the Coxy when you go in for your tickets mate..

As someone who has done my 22 (4 as a crabfat, 18 as a matelot), you ain't gonna get any sympathy greeting about not getting to a game because you've got a Cyprus posting. :lol2:

😂😂😂😂 it's harder than u think, sand gets everywhere and beer is always cold and cheap. Found an online stream last night for the game

I'm sure I read that you could only get free tickets if you're a current serviceman or an ex-serviceman and could prove it.

I'm an ex-serviceman but have no idea how I could prove that to anyone - except of course for my unbelievably sick sense of humour.

Old payslip, P45?? Service medal with passport?

Old payslip, P45?? Service medal with passport?

Luger pistol or some German SS knife that you may have up in your attic? ;)

Did you not get any doc's when you left ? There's also the forces discount card scheme if you're in it, don't know if the club would accept that, maybe worth asking what evidence they would accept. Being an ex crabfat though, your ridiculous handle bar tashe would probably suffice.

Serviceman+RAF+Lyneham+Participate+Movem

it's harder than u think, sand gets everywhere and beer is always cold and cheap. Found an online stream last night for the game

On the bright side, you're not working this weekend if you can sit and watch the game.  :lol:

Crabfats, bloody civil servants in uniform.  :lol2:

I still have my ID card...that should suffice :0

Did you not get any doc's when you left ? There's also the forces discount card scheme if you're in it, don't know if the club would accept that, maybe worth asking what evidence they would accept. Being an ex crabfat though, your ridiculous handle bar tashe would probably suffice.

Serviceman+RAF+Lyneham+Participate+Movem

Why, I'm sure that's old Wing Commander Badminton-Squash. Decent fellow, beat up the tower at Aden on the last flight out - dashed impressive what.

Edited by Deeranged
  • Like 1