Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Celtic 6 - 0 Dundee (20/08/2015)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It's just not enough tho is it?...

Staying up is the least we should expect. If Hartley can't do anything beyond that then maybe he's not half of what we were expecting and he's taken us as far as he can.

Given our history, I think it is enough for now. Better the devil you know.

Only eight of the last 25 season have seen us in the top tier and not relegated. Three of those were down to overspending. That's five seasons from a quarter century where we've retained top flight status within a reasonable budget, so we should never take it for granted.

Hartley's position should only be under threat if we're in danger of going down.

I can't see how putting out the same team that scraped a win at Partick thanks to luck and an individual bit of brilliance from Stewart would be anything other than cannon fodder today.

If he was in any doubt then the first 20 minutes should have been enough. We then somehow get in at half time only 2 nil down and....he does nothing to change it.

A very bad day for Paul Hartley's stock.

Kevin Thomson was dreadful for me today as well. Poor tackling, slow movement poor use of the ball.. His baffling mis-timed challenge that led to Griffiths scoring their second kind of summed us up today.

From where I was sat, that ball should have been his.

Was there any need for such a desperate, mis-timed lunge? 

Only ever view posts , but home from game , cost me & my son £52 & £20 bus to watch that rubbish , been to every game this season but won't be at another away game .would rather we attacked celtic & got pumped than defend & invite them to play shooty in ,embarrassing that they gave Izaguirre a chance to get a hatrick & we were cheering when he missed ,Hartley might not be the messiah we all hoped for

• Like 2

Only ever view posts , but home from game , cost me & my son £52 & £20 bus to watch that rubbish , been to every game this season but won't be at another away game .would rather we attacked celtic & got pumped than defend & invite them to play shooty in ,embarrassing that they gave Izaguirre a chance to get a hatrick & we were cheering when he missed ,Hartley might not be the messiah we all hoped for

4 hours after full time and the most hit the nail on the head post I've read yet.

Disgraceful to set out (and fail miserably) for damage limitation before a ball was kicked when fans have paid 23 and 26 quid a pop tickets plus trains, busses or petrol money for the privilege.

Don't like to be over dramatic but if ever there was a case for a refund from the club for those who went, this was surely it?

A record defeat on another day.

Glad I left after the third and never witnessed any more in person..

WTF was Irvine thinking about with the last one?

Shameful day indeed :(

Yeah that was a shocker from Irvine. Our day was bad enough without gifting the Turk his first goal for them.

Stewart standing watching as Izaguirre scores an open goal isn't the best either.

I find it quite frightening how we've got nearly our whole team back for their first and we're all just running towards the ball oblivious to Celtic players moving into space. It doesn't say much about Scottish football that a top six team is defending like that.

Either Hartley is the most stubborn man on the planet or he is thick as sh*t because he keeps making the same mistakes time and time again.

Quite frankly to lose 6 to that Celtic is a an absolute disgrace. Yes in the Jocky Scott days we lost by big numbers to celtic and rangers but as was mentioned previously those teams contained some very good players.

I am sick fed up reading Hartley say in the papers in the lead up to the game how they are a great side blah blah blah. He is beat before we even get off the bus with his tactics. He shows them far too much respect time and time again.

The simple fact is that if you stand off them they will hurt you but if you get in their faces and put them under pressure they are bang average. The first game last year at Dens was a perfect example of this but we haven't done that against them in the last 3/4 games.

Hartley has a lot of learning to do and the sooner he takes his head out his a** and over complicating things the better.

Adblock Detected