The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
ThirtyThree-DFC

Nicky Low

Rate this topic

What does this boy bring to the team, can't pass the ball forward, zero pace, is 5 minutes late for tackle and that attempted tackle at top of the box last few minutes embarrassing

Energy, enthusiasm, willing to go at defenders and be direct.

He's ok and an improvement on Davidson, Jim mc and ferry.

Didn't see him today so can't comment on that particular performance.

However when he is played in his correct position (ie not on the right) I think he's decent enough

Wrong day to judge him I would say.. He and the rest of the team were pitiful.

He's been excellent in spells during other matches though.

Rorros, on 20 Sept 2015 - 6:15 PM, said:

Energy, enthusiasm, willing to go at defenders and be direct.

He's ok and an improvement on Davidson, Jim mc and ferry.

Would agree with you on that one!

Really?

Just my opinion yes.

Jim mc at the top o his game mibbe give him a run for his money but other two cudnae.

Just my opinion yes.

Jim mc at the top o his game mibbe give him a run for his money but other two cudnae.

He was dreadful at Partick last week and beyond dreadful today.

3 year deal for him is ludicrous.

Today Nicky Low produced one of the worst performances I've ever seen in a Dundee shirt. I doubt he even completed 2 passes to a blue shirt. Every dribble ended up in running it out or being tackled, every time he closed down a Celtic player they either sauntered past him or he scythed them down for a foul. Couldn't believe me eyes when we made our subs and his number wasn't shown.

Wasn't impressed with him at Partick last week either.

He was dreadful at Partick last week and beyond dreadful today. 3 year deal for him is ludicrous.

Thats a complete knee jerk reaction to a terrible result today I'm afraid..

He wasn't great at Thistle last week and was dreadful today but he's definitely shown that he can play against both St Johnstone and United when he came on.

Maybe if he was played in his best position instead of right wing (as he has been a few times) we would get a better idea of what he's capable of.

He was dreadful at Partick last week and beyond dreadful today.

3 year deal for him is ludicrous.

Not a fan of 3 year deals

Thats a complete knee jerk reaction to a terrible result today I'm afraid..

He wasn't great at Thistle last week and was dreadful today but he's definitely shown that he can play against both St Johnstone and United when he came on.

Maybe if he was played in his best position instead of right wing (as he has been a few times) we would get a better idea of what he's capable of.

It's certainly not a knee jerk. He's done nothing so far to justify a three year deal and today was up there with one of the worst performances I've seen from a Dundee player. Unimpressed.

Today Nicky Low produced one of the worst performances I've ever seen in a Dundee shirt. I doubt he even completed 2 passes to a blue shirt. Every dribble ended up in running it out or being tackled, every time he closed down a Celtic player they either sauntered past him or he scythed them down for a foul. Couldn't believe me eyes when we made our subs and his number wasn't shown.

Wasn't impressed with him at Partick last week either.

His attempt at a 'tackle' on the build up to their fourth or fifth goal could be going viral.

I'm a fan of Bain's 3 year deal :)

Always think 2 year and then trying to extend after 6 mths is a better way to go.