Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Crowd Today........

Got to say I was really disappointed with our crowd today, it was embarrassing!

Fair enough, if people can't afford it then they can't go, I totally understand that.

However I've seen on here and heard a few people saying that they can afford to go, but weren't going!!

I'm sorry but I just can't get my head round that at all, how anyone can sit in the house or pub and watch the game knowing they have enough money to be there just doesn't make sense to me.

I personally would give my last penny to go and watch Dundee FC, and I couldn't put a price on seeing that 90th min goal going in today...absolutely priceless!!!

Paul Hartley and his team deserve full backing from our fans, and I really hate to say it but some fans let them down today.

Ps. Great result today, especially given it was a below par performance, and think we are going far in the cup this year.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hope all you that stayed away are happy.

I went and am chuffed to bits with a performance that saw us beat the second best side in Scotland.

Lets hope you can convince yourselves to make an appearance in the next round.

I'm glad your chuffed. And so am I. Was able to get the bairns another pressie for their Xmas with the money I saved.

The cost for bairns was a disgrace and the bod carry the can for the low crowd. If it had been 20 and 5 then there would have been 2,000 more fans imo.

Still, plenty room in the Derry for a good bounce about.

This has been done to death wattie, the club tried to come to an arrangement with Aberdeen but they weren't up for it so it had to be at the pre-arranged prices. As someone has pointed out, if we were playing the Arabs then I'm sure there would have been a bigger turn out. Draw your own conclusions.

Adblock Detected