Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Harkins( Again) In The Bigger Games

aberfeldydee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly love him but no near it yesterday and looking back apart fae last weeks decent performance hes not cutting it im afraid

Id have had him aff at half time :(

great thing we all see different versions of the same game. i thought harkins was smashing again. takes great positions, tries moves most can`t imagine and against a very good midfield, still shone

Thought Harkins was excellent first half. Toiled a bit second half but so did most of the team.

Toughest job on the park to take the ball and still try to play when you're under pressure, going to get caught on the ball at times but without players like that all we'd have is back to front punts.

Harkins is always going to split opinion. If he could produce to the level he is capable of on a consistent basis he would be no where near us. He flits in and out of games undoubtedly but when he produces it makes things happen for us. Pretty much everything good we do goes through him. As the poster above says the cross for the first was absolutely crushed velvet.

I think his benefits outweigh his faults and it's just the price we have to pay for flashes of quality at this level. That said I can see why some folk get frustrated at him.

I thought he was poor, I've seen milk turn quicker. Great ball for goal but that was all in the time he was on. In his day he is great but that was not yesterday

Sorry but that is just utter crap mate

Moderators Note:

13. Respect is the name of the game: You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.

When an opinion-based discussion is being had, do not state things like "there is no argument" as if your opinion is the only one or the only one that matters. When someone has clearly stated their opinion, do not say things like "Are you serious?" and "Are you kidding me?" Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion.

Didn't think Harkins had a great game yesterday but can't have it all every week.

I think the weak link in midfield is McAllister. He ends up putting our own players under pressure. Just don't think he cuts it at this level despite his bags of effort!

Didn't think Harkins had a great game yesterday but can't have it all every week.

I think the weak link in midfield is McAllister. He ends up putting our own players under pressure. Just don't think he cuts it at this level despite his bags of effort!

I know what you mean but sometimes we need that bags of effort more than ability. I think it shows how far we've progressed tbh, teams like St Mirren, Ross County and Thistle would probably be delighted to have him in the team. If we keep developing and getting better then it's likely that we'll replace him, McBride and Irvine.

Adblock Detected